What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Martyn is out again!

wittyfan

Referee
Everyone has been rested for a game in this series except for Martyn. This Friday he could just well be "rested", especially if Hussey makes some runs later today.

Anonymous

Juniors
I say "rest" Martyn for the final series.

I know one thing though, after a shitty day Martyn getting out cheaply cheered me up :D

Raider_69

Post Whore
another classic Martyn innings :roll:
at least with hayden you know his only an innings away form a good score, this run of martyns dosnt look like slowing

Alan Shore

First Grade
Hayden has actually made a CENTURY this series though!

Martyn should be "rested" for the next 5 years.

SirShire

First Grade
Yeah its a bit unfair on my behalf to say that about Hayden as he has made a few runs. But he has not impressed me since he has come back from his rest.

This Martyn saga though, is a joke.

Anonymous

Juniors
Chicken_Hunter said:
Umm hayden got out for a duck and clarke is out for 2.. Look at it in perspective.

In 'perspective' I have seen Hayden score a century and a 60 odd, whilst Clarke scored 60 odd, and a 40 odd both when Australia was in trouble.

The Colonel

Immortal
Looking in perspective Gilchrist and Symonds to score a lot off not many. Martyn has performed against Zimbabwe - both his scores of 47 and 42 were against them. He has scored 0, 1, 0 and 2 against India....... when Ponting returns it should be for Martyn.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ponting should return for Martyn. Katich and Hussey should keep their spots.

It won't happen though, Martyn is clearly one of the boys, and he won't get dropped.