What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marvin Karawana

BatiFan

Juniors
Have seen this kid play over the opening of the NRL season in the Jersey Flegg and Premier League sides at the Bulldogs and he looks the goods. I think with maturity he will end up being the answer to the Kiwis troublesome five eighth position. With him, Ropati, Marshall, Rangi Chase (Balmain Tigers), Hohia and Leuleui all still only young, promising signs ahead for the Kiwis.

freeridermx

Juniors
maybe the warriors should try bring him back for next year or chase or Leuleui they will need someone and they dont seem to have much now stacey is going what do you think . oh yeah young perenara from parra maybe try get him back . they are going to need one of them at least.

freeridermx

Juniors
well if you were to read it properly you would see that i said they are going to need one not three . so what is that reason they were released please tell as both Leuleui and perenara are still very young with plenty of skill . is it the same reason as ali , stacey , vinne etc who were all great players. and what is your suggestion for the half back spot?

BatiFan

Juniors
I think for Karawana's personal future it would be good to see him continue on at the Bulldogs. Hopefully Braith Anasta will go to union and Marvin can take over in the number 6 at the doggies. Would do wonders for his profile and career if he can strike up a good combination with Sonny Bill. He would be in Kiwi contention in no time if he does.

As for the Warriors and their halfback problems. I personally would bring back Thomas Leuleui. He looked stronger the other night and probably needed a year away from Auckland and become the number 1 playmaker at a different side. Somthing he would not have done by staying at the Warriors. I think getting him back and having Fien there would be good and then it would allow Lance to play consistently at five eighth and hopefully for him to take on a bit more responsibility, something he seems hesitant to do with Stacey there.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
we need an experienced play at halfback...come on guys, you know we cant have a young inexpreienced half running things for a team like the warriors, who are erractic at the best of times.

i dont know who is off contract that is in the HB position...so theres no point in me naming a player, who i think we should get.

top_dog

Juniors
Yea hes a good half there is a shortage of NZ halfs playn first grade however there alot on the fringe so to say there is a lack of depth dont know about that 1

Latest posts