What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mary's excuse book

i think this thread is ridiculous. basically we should all post 'excuses' Mary's made. it's absolutely unproductive and has no conversation whatsoever. Maybe we can talk about things Mary could've done differently, or where the players could improve, but just a crap-on-the-coach thread is poitnless and goes nowehere. just a bunch of grown men w@anking each other off

I think in certain circles a group of men wanking each other off is "an Albanian Steering Wheel".
Just saying

saints4me

Juniors
i think this thread is ridiculous. basically we should all post 'excuses' Mary's made. it's absolutely unproductive and has no conversation whatsoever. Maybe we can talk about things Mary could've done differently, or where the players could improve, but just a crap-on-the-coach thread is poitnless and goes nowehere. just a bunch of grown men w@anking each other off

It's very rare these days on here. Someone with some common sense!
Well said Southslavia. Still if it gives no-name keyboard heroes a little tingle in their pants with each post, who am I to stifle their single momentry ounce of pleasure in their otherwise sad pathetic existence.

Mary's doing what he can with the cattle he was given. Want to blame someone blame the board. That's where the problem lies.

BennyV

Referee
Yeah, shut down the forum, people shouldnt be allowed to vent frustration.

Mary's doing what he can with the cattle he was given.

Lol thanks for that one, I needed a laugh! Will be looking forward to Mary blaming the 'cattle' for his blatant and obvious inability to coach rugby league...

TonyT6

Bench
Well said Southslavia. Still if it gives no-name keyboard heroes a little tingle in their pants with each post, who am I to stifle their single momentry ounce of pleasure in their otherwise sad pathetic existence.

Mary's doing what he can with the cattle he was given. Want to blame someone blame the board. That's where the problem lies.

what absolute rot, the players are playing to Marys structures. Even Johns and Sterling were exasperated with our game plan last night.

Saintsified

Bench
rip-mary-amp-039-s-lamb_o_1389731.jpg

dragonreddy

Juniors

You are correct, and "what he can" is not up to NRL standard as it wasn't last year ,but hey let's wait and see how he goes for another couple of years before making any rash judgements on the straight shooter.

Steve Price's mantle of worst coach in Dragons history may be short lived.

bottle

Coach
I think what I saw last night was worse than anything I saw under Price. Either that or I have memory problems.

possm

Coach
Most of our players have seen this all before under Price. Now Mary has come out publicly and blamed the players. How long before one of our players does a Soward and fronts the coach?

If our management had the good of the Club at heart, they would be on the phone to Brown offering him an immediate start. Really why do we have to suffer and wait till the end of the season. It is clear for all to see, Mary hasn't a clue and will soon lose the confidence of the players if they continued to be blamed for the crap we are being dished up.

Last edited:
All the pre season spruiking in the world cannot hide a dud squad
Not one player looked like they gave a rats last night.
In fact I reckon they looked spent after the warm up.

St Georgio

Juniors
Mary will be coach for 2015, if they fail to do well this year, I will personally flood this forum with
SACK MARY SACK MARY SACK MARY.

smi962

First Grade
It's becoming apparent that he is actually worse than Price

I don't think this is the case. Give it a year at least before making this suggestion.

Half a season last year suggests he was superior, but superior isn't saying much alone.

smi962

First Grade
Most of our players have seen this all before under Price. Now Mary has come out publicly and blamed the players. How long before one of our players does a Soward and fronts the coach?

If our management had the good of the Club at heart, they would be on the phone to Brown offering him an immediate start. Really why do we have to suffer and wait till the end of the season. It is clear for all to see, Mary hasn't a clue and will soon lose the confidence of the players if they continued to be blamed for the crap we are being dished up.

I agree. The experience with Price won't give them much confidence/motivation as things are going pear shaped.