What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matador BBQs One-Day Cup, 2014/15

Timbo

Staff member
I am beyond baffled how CA signed off on this. I'm fairly certain one of the conditions that Nine got the international rights back ahead of Ten was that they pick up the ODD cup.

They show far fewer matches than Foxtel used to, coupled with the fact the tournament was condensed into a month because they prefer that format and we're still getting re-runs of a decade old show ahead of it. What the hell is going on???

Timbo

Staff member
All questions about why it's not being shown on TV are being deleted on the WWOS facebook page too. Took exactly 90 seconds for my question to be taken down.

Gutless wankers.

What is the solution? Ten is losing money hand over fist, Seven's last attempt at the Ashes was a f**king joke and I don't we'll ever see a home series of Test cricket ever shown on Pay TV. As long as Nein has the funds to stump up, we'll be stuck with it.

chigurh

I am beyond baffled how CA signed off on this. I'm fairly certain one of the conditions that Nine got the international rights back ahead of Ten was that they pick up the ODD cup.

They show far fewer matches than Foxtel used to, coupled with the fact the tournament was condensed into a month because they prefer that format and we're still getting re-runs of a decade old show ahead of it. What the hell is going on???

Geez it would have been great for Ten to get the international rights.

Don't think I can stand another summer listening to the CH9's same boring, old fossils. :roll:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Oh you have got to be kidding me. The evening session is only being streamed through cricket.com.au, and not shown on GEM.

What is on GEM this evening you ask? Well, there's a double episode of Friends at 6.30, a documentary on China at 7.30 and a 2004 movie starring Denzel Washington at 8.30 which got awful reviews when it was new and time has not helped it.

HOW DOES THIS JOKE OF A NETWORK KEEP GETTING TV RIGHTS???????

Friends????

oh f**k me dead, seriously just hit the back of my head with a Teflon fying pan and knock me out for the night

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Well thats just ridiculous, I know they only require 6 runs now but cmon is there any reason why theyre putting these programs on ahead of the cricket???

yawn

Juniors
Where can you find out the crowd statistics? I saw one game on tv at the Gabba at night and it looked like 50 people were there.

TheParraboy

Staff member
5/95 26 overs

james hopes to the rescue, cometh the time the moment he will score a brilliant ton and guides the bulls into the final

TheParraboy

Staff member
GWS should just die

qld 6/114 33 overs

if cutting goes beserk 250 plus not out the equation