What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matador BBQs One-Day Cup, 2014/15

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cummins last two overs helped turn the game, he picked up 2 wickets for just 4 runs.

Right when the Vics were smashing it to all parts and 320 looked likely.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Tassie trying to throw this game away, WTF is that useless turd Tim Tam Gilbert doing on???

He's like a turd that won't flush, amazing how this plodder continually gets gigs all over th place.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I picture TimTam as a Waylon Smithers type toadie. Except fatter and more annoying.

Tassie tossing this away.

steggz

Juniors
Whiteman, Nevill and Carters all playing well. Even Paine is working well.

The Matthew Wade era is over!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think it ever got started.

Thank god the era of the fossil is over.

juro

Bench
Would it be too much for Nine to mention the results of this comp in their nightly news? Considering they are showing it... Gees, they're brain dead!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
McKay's bowling is a worry as he will no doubt be bowling for Australia soon enough.

I noticed Niney got dropped but Wade still failing at opening.

TheParraboy

Staff member
NSW V WA on today (15th Oct) folks, on GEM from 2pm AEDT at BLACKTOWN OVAL
(Hope the weather and ground will be fine by then, been terrible today and will continue to be bad overnight and into the morning. Could be a shortened game, even a abandoned game

SA V TAS at Bankstown Oval from 10am the other game

Timbo

Staff member
I was really pumped for the Drummoyne games, I don't go as far as Blacktown for my holidays.

The council there must not be happy. This was to really be the first time those lights were used to their full broadcast purpose.

I was really pumped for the Drummoyne games, I don't go as far as Blacktown for my holidays.

The council there must not be happy. This was to really be the first time those lights were used to their full broadcast purpose.

The council couldn't give a stuff.
I live around the corner from the oval so was gonna go to all of them this week.
After being removed the Council put out a statement a few days later pretty much just saying they've been moved due to the outfield not being right but no apology or explanation of how it wasn't prepared in time or anything.

Although after last nights rain there wouldn't have been much cricket played at Drummoyne today anyway.

Last edited: