What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match against St Helens in Pre - Season 23

BIG RIG

Juniors
SMH has reported that we will play Super League Champions St Helens in a trial a week before they play Penrith in the WCC and a week before we play Souffs in the Charity Shield

Interesting to see the NRL choose us to play the super league champions but can only guess they did it to promote a saints vs saints matchup lmao

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
SMH has reported that we will play Super League Champions St Helens in a trial a week before they play Penrith in the WCC and a week before we play Souffs in the Charity Shield

Interesting to see the NRL choose us to play the super league champions but can only guess they did it to promote a saints vs saints matchup lmao
The Dragons, rightly or wrongly, are one of the biggest and most well known brands in Rugby League. The NRL is using the Dragon's large fan base and international recognition to boost numbers I guess.

jak

Bench

just making sure st helens gets a win.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Well done to the club saying that, I don't think it would have been to hard to come up with a better NRL club for a trial.

It will be interesting to see who trots out for the match as it's before the Bunnies. It should rate on tele however, it should bring the jersey out of mothballs early.

denis preston

First Grade
Well done to the club saying that, I don't think it would have been to hard to come up with a better NRL club for a trial.

It will be interesting to see who trots out for the match as it's before the Bunnies. It should rate on tele however, it should bring the jersey out of mothballs early.
Make sure it’s the red Steelers one , as that is what we will be playing in.

justadragon

Bench
Dont know what to think about this game, St Helens will want to do a number on us prior to Penrith and we will be treating as a trail game possibly without half the NRL players in the team or just getting a minimal run. There is logic that you wouldnt want to go in all guns blazing risking an injury for the rest of the season. It could get embarrassing and probably not for the poms, anyway stranger things have happened.

The Major

Bench
Hardly likely both teams will have stacked sides. It will be mostly Illawarra Cutters vs Featherstone Rovers.
On a side note, if their loyal fan base come over, that bugger can bring me back my giant Home Sweet Home banner I loaned St Helen’s when they opened their new ground way back when.

Latest posts