What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match day thread: thank f**k that's over shield!

Forty20

First Grade
I feel like if Stagger had gone with the Ricky Stuart Appreciation Cup it would have really got the conversation flowing.

While I know it is a big deal for the club, I'm going to shut my ears to Stuart media circus today and focus on the debuts of our best NYC and NSW Cup players in 2013. It is a damn shame that this is taking the gloss off a great day for them.

natheel

Coach
I personally am looking forward to the match press conference and if Ricky tells us what he is doing

natheel

Coach
I feel like if Stagger had gone with the Ricky Stuart Appreciation Cup it would have really got the conversation flowing.

While I know it is a big deal for the club, I'm going to shut my ears to Stuart media circus today and focus on the debuts of our best NYC and NSW Cup players in 2013. It is a damn shame that this is taking the gloss off a great day for them.

We have 2 debutants don't we? Joseph Ualesi and Kenny Edwards

Forty20

First Grade
We have 2 debutants don't we? Joseph Ualesi and Kenny Edwards

Yep. Bearing in mind that this is my personal opinion but Ualesi was the standout player in out NYC squad and ditto for Edwards for Wenty.

I haven't been able to compile stats for the NSW Cup but disregarding that, Ualesi is the best performed player in the club by a solid margin. If the club keeps internal CVR metrics, he probably set a record in Rd.13 with his effort against the Roosters.

natheel

Coach
Yep. Bearing in mind that this is my personal opinion but Ualesi was the standout player in out NYC squad and ditto for Edwards for Wenty.

I haven't been able to compile stats for the NSW Cup but disregarding that, Ualesi is the best performed player in the club by a solid margin. If the club keeps internal CVR metrics, he probably set a record in Rd.13 with his effort against the Roosters.

I've heard good things of Edwards but Ualesi has impressed me of what I've seen of him in NYC.

Whose out?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
23. Hayne
1. Sio
2. Toutai
16. Harrison
5. Radradra
6. Maitua
7. Kelly
8. Mannah
9. Keating
13. Lussick
10. Moimoi
11. O'Hanlon
14. Paulo (Joseph)

15. Terepo
17. Paulo (Junior)
18. Edwards
19. Ualesi

Chipmunk

Coach
23. Hayne
1. Sio
2. Toutai
16. Harrison
5. Radradra
6. Maitua
7. Kelly
8. Mannah
9. Keating
13. Lussick
10. Moimoi
11. O'Hanlon
14. Paulo (Joseph)

15. Terepo
17. Paulo (Junior)
18. Edwards
19. Ualesi

Is this the released side or your take on it?