What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: the Fitzy, we could of made beautiful music together cup

Stagger eel

Staff member
That's right ladies and gentlemen, tonight we celebrate the disasterious moment when the balmain tigers handed back an engagement ring ahead of a tattooed, mullet wearing magpie with a life time supply of designer wife beaters from campeltown..

Forever bridesmaids :(

strider

Post Whore
i just think its amazing that the 2 most shit teams still get friday prime time - it was only scheduled a few weeks ago

My brother is one of the touchies. Can anyone close to the sideline do me a favour and yell, "Daaaaaaviiiiiiiiiid!" whenever he runs past?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
My brother is one of the touchies. Can anyone close to the sideline do me a favour and yell, "Daaaaaaviiiiiiiiiid!" whenever he runs past?

Do you think I could give this a go? What's the pay like? Do you have to know what you're doing? My eyesight is starting to fail, would this matter?

strider

Post Whore
Do you think I could give this a go? What's the pay like? Do you have to know what you're doing? My eyesight is starting to fail, would this matter?

i'm pretty sure you just need to be able to lift your hand above your head occasionally

IFR33K

Coach

Actually, you'd probably be the perfect candidate. Why aim low, apply to be a ref.

strider

Post Whore
It's going to be really bad isn't it? And cold.......

The worst part is that the game will probably be in the balance and we'll lose it with a minute to go or something........

oh yes please :pray: ... I'd take that as a victory these days :lol: