What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Day Thread: the Greenberg/ Moses love affair challenge.

Stagger eel

Staff member
As a tribute to the loving couple who are more likely to bring peace to the Middle East.. And will perfom sonny and chers 'i got you babe' at half time...

Can't wait for this beautiful occasion to take place.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not as good as the "F**k Your Eyes Papali" cup thread title from last week but still a solid 8/10. I vote that Stagger gets to name the match day threads for the remainder of the season.

By the way, did anyone catch the presentation of the F**k your eyes Papali cup last week? I stopped watching once the game was over.

IFR33K

Coach
Not as good as the "F**k Your Eyes Papali" cup thread title from last week but still a solid 8/10. I vote that Stagger gets to name the match day threads for the remainder of the season.

Only if his spelling improves.

Stagger eel

Staff member

By the way, did anyone catch the presentation of the F**k your eyes Papali cup last week? I stopped watching once the game was over.

Wait until next Saturday, I got a pearler for you...

Gronk

Staff member
My source within the Dogs camp maintains this morning that the Dogs expect Hayne to play.

IFR33K

Coach
Guys, I won't be using my season passes tonight.

If anyone wants to go, and doesnt have tickets, I have a family pass.

I live in bass hill, if anyone is interested. PM me.

ME, that excludes you to the offer.

Would really like to see someone take their children, that don't normally have the privilege of going.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Would really like to see someone take their children, that don't normally have the privilege of going.

Generous offer mate. Well done.

Stagger eel

Staff member

You're a good man dude..

Latest posts