What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match day thread: The Norman/keating exchange program cup.

Gronk

Staff member
UPDATED: Late Mail
BRONCOS V EELS

David Stagg has been left to fill the enormous void of injured Test centre Justin Hodges, who is out for the next 10 months for the Broncos.
The Eels looked sharp in their final session at Parramatta Stadium Thursday with Jarryd Hayne operating at five-eighth and with no fresh injury concerns.
UPDATE: Jake Mullaney is expected take on the goal-kicking duties for the Eels.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-late-mail-round-21/story-fni3fbgz-1226698342086?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DailyTelegraphSportndm+%28Daily+Telegraph+|+Sport%29

Gronk

Staff member
Would you believe that Melbourne are getting the 2 NRL games live in HD on GEM, yet we get it in SD on CH9.

And the Mexican merkins don't even watch it !

BennyBoy

Juniors
Would you believe that Melbourne are getting the 2 NRL games live in HD on GEM, yet we get it in SD on CH9.

And the Mexican merkins don't even watch it !
Oh, and how do I watch these 2 live games on one channel then?

7:30 game of Rabbits v Seagulls is live but the Parra game is not shown til 9:30.

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think the thread titles are great.

It's wonderful that we can celebrate some of the significant players from each club.

guruminga

Juniors
Don't complain about not getting HD in Syd. You can get the ultimate real live experience at the ground. I'm in Adelaide and am stoked to finally have some decent coverage of the NRL. And yes we get GEM HD games. But before about a year ago, we'd only get games on 9 at around 1am. Even grand finals were not shown live. I especially remember our GF against the Knights and they decided to show Shaq's Blue Chips ahead of the grand final which was put on at around 11pm. Mind you, that was a forgettable game...

G

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Hey, Stagg, "The Norman/keating exchange program cup" would make a great title for Nick Caves next song.
Why don't you pitch him the idea?

Gazzamatta

Coach
Looking forward to the game with great anticipation. Just wish that boofhead Hadley has the flu or something to ensure he is absent. I wonder if we will find out what lollies he is eating tonight. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Is it just me? God I hate that bloke.

jk13

First Grade
Hav been telling donkey losers all day, it's a lose / lose situation for em. Win - u beat than spooners that aint a celebration, lose - u lost to the spooners.

Latest posts