What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: R13 vs Parramatta @ McDonald Jones - Old Boys Day

Who will win? Round 13: Newcastle v Parramatta

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Getting pretty over watching this club every week. When do we finally come good?
Well it was never gonna be today JM. Until we have 90% of our strongest roster there I can't expect anything good out of them. Last week was as good as it got for a surprise.

perverse

Referee
Getting pretty over watching this club every week. When do we finally come good?
We might string a few performances together if we can get some troops back, it'll be well after we're done for the year though. When will we be a real team again? Impossible to say. We're always about 2 years away from being competitive.

slotmachine

First Grade
Brownie was a better PR rep I have to say, people actually bought his BS that losing every game for a few years would lead to a good team.

No one is buying what O'Brien is selling

I'm disappointed that I didn't see Brailey take control. He did his job but, as Captain, I could have expected him to step up.

perverse

Referee
Brownie was a better PR rep I have to say, people actually bought his BS that losing every game for a few years would lead to a good team.

No one is buying what O'Brien is selling
To be honest he hasn't even tried to sell anything outside of "stick with us".

perverse

Referee
I'm disappointed that I didn't see Brailey take control. He did his job but, as Captain, I could have expected him to step up.
He's not a captain. He goes about his work well enough, but he's young and not a leader. Bit one dimensional, but what he does he does at a high degree of quality.