What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 10 vs Canterbury @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 10: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loose Cannon

Bench
Clune will organise as best as we have to offer. Needs Ponga to shut his mouth, and let the adults do adult things.

Sure, he is limited, but we need the direction he can give. Effort too.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Honest and proper defensive effort. Croker is going to be a permanent starter next year. I could see him playing second row. Milford plays next week.

Old dog

Juniors
Maybe we all should read the previous comments from game start to end, a few might shudder at the ups and downs of criticism and occalades.
Bottom line is “”””” A WIN IS A Win”””””

Old dog

Juniors
Ponga had his moments but only just, Young had a very good game, Tuala did nothing of note, Best had his moments, scored a try looked likely, Lee did very well, his anticipation, read of the game is his asset, Hoy got a bit list but playing alternative to Ponga would not be easy. Clune did ok and got us THE TRY, hope he is right for next week.
Pack played strong led by Klem, thought Randall, Barnett and Thompson did very well, DSaf showed improvement as did JSaf, Fitz was ok except for brain explosion, Crossland deserves credit for Thompson1 missed try and Saulo almost had one with effort. Croker did very well played strong, looked dangerous deserves a starting spot, sorry Safs but it’s bench next week

Woosh

Head Moderator
Had one of the worst days of my life today and missed the game. Glad to see they got the win.

Stay safe and tell your family you love them guys.

I know we didn’t see eye to eye the past but I hope you are feeling better today.
Just joking I have to say things now since I’m a mod.

Latest posts