What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 11 vs Warriors @ Central Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 11: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
1st of September 2019 was the last time tigers won 2 a row

It’s not going to happen here either warriors will be too strong
Sorry, tell us again when the eels last won the comp? We’re you even born then?

I think we will win it again before them.

8 smuggies v 4 tigers. Typical Ivan coaching:

11424AE8-37AF-4521-91AC-E47669EB673D.jpeg
They still lost. Pink moofies.

Below is the last photograph of the game to remain intact after China Nukes us. I think it could be turned into a gold trophy for the 2112 Dally Ms.

B5564E3F-7302-4819-9685-4096E5F590E4.jpeg

Tigerm

First Grade
1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Adam Doueihi 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Tommy Talau 6. Moses Mbye 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Jock Madden 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. James Roberts 20. Stefano Utoikamanu 21. Tom Amone

No surprises, hope last week was the start? Us by 12, DL MoM.

The Madden selection again is odd?

Last edited:

BrisTiger

Juniors
1. Daine Laurie 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Adam Doueihi 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Tommy Talau 6. Moses Mbye 7. Luke Brooks 8. James Tamou 9. Jacob Liddle 10. Alex Twal 11. Luke Garner 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Jock Madden 15. Shawn Blore 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Thomas Mikaele 18. Michael Chee-Kam 19. James Roberts 20. Stefano Utoikamanu 21. Tom Amone

No surprises, hope last week was the start? Us by 12, DL MoM.

The Madden selection again is odd?
Yeah it's an interesting one with Madden. Is it for Madge to have insurance should Brooks or Mbop have a stinker and get hooked, or is it to blood Madden and give him some time in first grade. I'm ok with both options to be honest.

Unfortunately I'm not as confident regarding us by 12, what teams for either side will turn up?? If we use last week as a stepping stone and get the stupid errors out of our game, then we should win, but that's a big if.

What price a 50 all draw I wonder.

WA Tiger

Bench
Yeah it's an interesting one with Madden. Is it for Madge to have insurance should Brooks or Mbop have a stinker and get hooked, or is it to blood Madden and give him some time in first grade. I'm ok with both options to be honest.

Unfortunately I'm not as confident regarding us by 12, what teams for either side will turn up?? If we use last week as a stepping stone and get the stupid errors out of our game, then we should win, but that's a big if.

What price a 50 all draw I wonder.
Madden is there because I’m thinking the majority of the suits want Mbye gone...As Ted says, to give Mbye any credit for a win playing 6 and then again against the warriors is likely a bridge too far ..

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Reece Walsh to fullback with RTS to the wing. Whilst Walsh has been impressive, he ain’t RTS. Surely we’re going to be peppering him with bombs all evening and sending plenty of raids down our right, been a long time since RTS defended on the wing.

Tiger05

First Grade
Madden drops out and MCK is in the team. I would have had Simpkin for sure. Liddle and Simpkin both seem to make mistakes as they play longer minutes.

Just added - I can't tell if MCK is in or Simpkin is in.