What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 12 vs Manly @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 12: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 12
Newcastle Knights v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton (TICKETS)
Sunday 30 May 2021

NSW Cup 1:30pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

NEWCASTLE-2021.png

18. Tex Hoy 2. Starford To'a 3. Enari Tuala 4. Bradman Best 5. Brayden Musgrove 14. Connor Watson 7. Phoenix Crossland 8. David Klemmer 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 15. Jacob Saifiti 16. Sauaso Sue 17. Brodie Jones 19. Josh King 20. Simi Sasagi

MANLY-2021.png

1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jason Saab 3. Brad Parker 4. Morgan Harper 5. Reuben Garrick 19. Tevita Funa 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Taniela Paseka 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Martin Taupau 11. Karl Lawton 12. Sean Keppie 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 15. Moses Suli 16. Zac Saddler 17. Toafofoa Sipley 18. Ben Trbojevic 20. Christian Tuipulotu

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Matt Noyen

NSW Cup
Newcastle v BWSE (Manly) at McDonald Jones, Sun 1:30pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Jono078

Referee
V'Landys will make a Dally M rule change to allow Turbo to be awarded the full 6 points in this game. 1 point for each try assist he gets basically. Oh and a hatrick for himself too.

Manly are probably the envy of the league right now except for Panthers and Storm. They are fit, playing great football now and each player is in form and their superstar is leading the way in career best form.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
We are up against a team full of confidence with the form player of the competition playing for them, it’s going to be a bloodbath.

Yosh

Coach
We need Ponga bad for this one. We going with Crossland and Mann in the halves again? Why not just go with Brodie instead of Mann? Literally can't be any worse in attack.

Burwood

Bench
Ponga wouldn’t make a difference in this game. We could score 40 points, but that’s of little use when we don’t have the defence to stop Manly running around us.
We’re basically the Gold Coast Titans with 10% of their attacking ability.

Jono078

Referee
What backs are we expecting back? Wtf is going on with Lee? swear he should have returned weeks ago.

1 Ponga
2 Lee
3 Best
4 Jones
5 Hunt

Best backline possible this year.

What backs are we expecting back? Wtf is going on with Lee? swear he should have returned weeks ago.

1 Ponga
2 Lee
3 Best
4 Jones
5 Hunt

Best backline possible this year.
Lee keeps getting delayed with his foot injury. I reckon there's more to it.
Jones won't get picked at centre. Hunt unlikely. Mann possibly picked as a centre.
1 Ponga
2. Musgrove
3. Best
4. Mann
5. Toa

Knight76

Juniors
No expectation of winning this, but this will be the first full week of the Seibold on defense and OB on attack plan.

I do expect to see more on attack, and more resolve in defence. Or there needs to be questions asked of what OB is doing.

In his time as head coach, I cant say ive seen much of a difference to how we play. OB's style and influence isnt showing.

mozza91

Coach
Hoping Manly are abit down after the emotion of yesterday’s game. That way we might lose by 40 instead of 50.

Knight Tales

Juniors
No expectation of winning this, but this will be the first full week of the Seibold on defense and OB on attack plan.

I do expect to see more on attack, and more resolve in defence. Or there needs to be questions asked of what OB is doing.

In his time as head coach, I cant say ive seen much of a difference to how we play. OB's style and influence isnt showing.
Lodge and Clifford thrown into our strongest side makes these losses harder to take cos we have a pretty decent run into the finals.

Yosh

Coach
Whaaaa?

I just watched an interview where he said he might get minimal game time in reserves.

What are we doing throwing an 18 year old at fullback coming off a long injury stint?

Baptism of FIRE!!!

I think if you're good enough, you're old enough. Look at how Walker and Walsh are going.

Ponga playing as well though right?

Jono078

Referee
Baptism of FIRE!!!

I think if you're good enough, you're old enough. Look at how Walker and Walsh are going.

Ponga playing as well though right?
Perhaps. I guess we'll see how it unfolds. I just don't know it's the right thing to bring an 18 year old who hasn't played all year straight into first grade and especially with where we're at right now.

Latest posts