What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Manly @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 13: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Why give time at fb to a bloke who obviously isn't going to be here next year, and now has both KP and miller in front of him

PhilGould

Bench
Updated reserve grade team has Armstrong still at fullback so Miller not dropping back. Lucas playing too so Mann is the 18th man at least.

Yosh

Coach
Gamble > Miller. Funny our best player being shifted around to accommodate Gamble or Miller.. Our club really is in shambles.

Jono078

Referee
AOB on nine - Phoenix and Hastings have been outstanding this season

Miller was going to play nsw cup to get some confidence back but set training alight at #14 next question how will you use him today? AOB - I’m not sure, We’ll see
I actually will not be surprised if Miller gets 0 minutes.

Which probably proves he was there as security for a Ponga HIA.

I'm willing to bet Miller wont be on in the first half (unless it's a forced change).

AOB on nine - Phoenix and Hastings have been outstanding this season

Miller was going to play nsw cup to get some confidence back but set training alight at #14 next question how will you use him today? AOB - I’m not sure, We’ll see
Please don't tell me he actually said that

Zoidberg

First Grade
I actually will not be surprised if Miller gets 0 minutes.

Which probably proves he was there as security for a Ponga HIA.

I'm willing to bet Miller wont be on in the first half (unless it's a forced change).
We only used Gamble in the final 20 off the bench so I guess it’ll be the same plan for Miller.

Jono078

Referee
It seems like every team is just happy to rub him out of the game at this point. I'd love to see the stats on number of high shots received per game across the NRL.
Unfortunately that's just half of it. The other half Ponga seems to get his head into trouble with his defending :( that knee shot could have easily KO'd him.