What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Manly @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 13: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Unfortunately that's just half of it. The other half Ponga seems to get his head into trouble with his defending :( that knee shot could have easily KO'd him.
He does yeah, but he cops so many more high shots than anyone else in the comp - and it's not just his elusiveness. I think some blokes get instructions to "test" him out a bit. Let's face it, if Kalyn is in the team and he goes off the field for a while, you're a good shot of beating us handily.

perverse

Referee
At least Kalyn hasn't been knocked out cold by those 2 head shots early. The one on the knee looked like it should have put him out if a knock was going to.

Jono078

Referee
See that was a dumb drop out because it's an easy gimme to the Sea Eagles to get 2-scores ahead. f**king stupid.

Didn't I predict Schuster to have a Johns-like game... Proving me right big time so far.