What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Manly @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 13: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
We don't deserve to be leading... but the fact that we are shows how weak and there for the taking Manly really are today.

perverse

Referee
That was backwards if it’s Luai or Walker.
It was more forward that Crosslands tbh. It's annoying when you're a team that they always seem to catch the forward ones for, but that's just where we're at. It ain't a hard thing for a ref to blow the whistle when we have the ball.

Jono078

Referee
So what's up with AOB's bench usage this week?

Only benchie we've used so far is J Saifiti. D Saf is about to play the entire first half.

Can someone explain to me how this is smart? Why aren't we bringing on fresh legs to not only punish manly, but not let Manly's fresh guys get on top of our fatigued forwards?

No amount of sports science will make it make sense to me.

This is just criminal to me:

1685256661781.png

Nuke

Staff member
More fuel for the fire of the anti-Crosslands here.
I feel for him, but the bloke seems like a victim of circumstance sometimes.

aqua_duck

Coach
More fuel for the fire of the anti-Crosslands here.
I feel for him, but the bloke seems like a victim of circumstance sometimes.
Some players have a knack of being at the right place at the right time, things they touch turning to gold, etc, etc poor Phoenix has the opposite effect, that being said he should not be a starting hooker in the NRL, that is solely on AOB