What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Penrith @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 13: Wests Tigers v Penrith

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stryker

First Grade
No sermon, no lecture, haven’t once bothered to reply to one of your many posts, prior to now.

I think you are in the minority, the way you have conducted yourself this past couple of days says more about you as an individual as opposed to the 99% of West Tigers fans who I’m sure enjoyed the game, the win and by all means we’re entitled to give some ‘stick’ or friendly ‘banter’ towards us whatever you want to call it.

Sadly, you have behaved like a total goose, but that is clearly who you are. You can’t help it it is just who you are. We have them too, you are certainly not unique, not one of kind.

Lecture over.
Haha jog on you jumped up smug piece of scum.
I see right through two faced buckets of shit like you.

Kilkenny

Coach
Well done, no complaints from me. You well and truly deserved your win

I posted this around 10pm on Friday night. Simple sincere post.

Said something similar on our own game day thread.

Sadly, the game day thread degenerated which sadly some of our own fans contributed too by engaging with Stryker and TSP and it all became silly and stupid. The 30 pages of rubbish that followed the game doesn’t reflect well on anybody frankly.

stryker

First Grade
I posted this around 10pm on Friday night. Simple sincere post.

Said something similar on our own game day thread.

Sadly, the game day thread degenerated which sadly some of our own fans contributed too by engaging with Stryker and TSP and it all became silly and stupid. The 30 pages of rubbish that followed the game doesn’t reflect well on anybody frankly.
Who cares? f**k off you whinging bitch

Killer’s been saving this up for three days and he calls me the crazy one?!

Perhaps he has a barrel and some acid handy I could borrow -just for the eels game?

I promise to wash the gear properly before I return it.

Tigerm

First Grade
Just read some comments from Lucy, he basically thought that while they were down on troops, it was the way we won that was pleasing and Madge said we gave a lot of ball away but we defended it, which both points are true. If we can maintain the rage, we are a good chance to upset a lot of teams.

Just read some comments from Lucy, he basically thought that while they were down on troops, it was the way we won that was pleasing and Madge said we gave a lot of ball away but we defended it, which both points are true. If we can maintain the rage, we are a good chance to upset a lot of teams.
I think that’s right, we didn’t just defend the lead but pushed on.

They were a young side with a lot of unbounded energy and I was thinking of the time lag with our pre-season training and the benefits of it coming through.

Technically, the origin smuggies remain unbeaten, fair is fair, due is due.

Its an unpopular view, but Huth and Momo were shortened up for their less than flattering post-tiger remarks and failed to make they impact they had hoped for.

l don’t think they should be dragged into the Ivan drama, but a lesson learned I hope. Best to compliment your old sides.

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
Laurie quite rightly copped it for diving last weekend, so where are all the panfers supporters piling in to that useless merkin kikau? Went down holding his ankle after jogging 90m to hold play up while a trainer pretended to treat him. This grub has form with this sort of garbage...

Pezz70

Juniors
I thought the Laurie incident was pretty funny. It was more a half baked piss take at his old mates. Dives suck but I thought he was having a laugh more than anything.
The sharks beating Panthers last night puts our game into perspective, and the sharks win may cost us any chance of making the 8, if we get anywhere near it.

Last edited:
Laurie quite rightly copped it for diving last weekend, so where are all the panfers supporters piling in to that useless merkin kikau? Went down holding his ankle after jogging 90m to hold play up while a trainer pretended to treat him. This grub has form with this sort of garbage...
Bloody good point, if the physio stops play, get the player straight off for 5 minutes, if the player gets up and like last night it’s to stop momentum, 5 minutes still plus 10m penalty against the physio, if it’s a miracle that the player recovers, fine the club.

Tigerm

First Grade
I thought the Laurie incident was pretty funny. It was more a half baked piss take at his old mates. Dives suck but I thought he was having a laugh more than anything.
The sharks beating Panthers last night puts our game into perspective, and the sharks win may cost us any chance of making the 8, if we get anywhere near it.
So when does immediate effect take place for our new bloke?

Mitchell Pearce buddy, you can f**k off too.

The shame, misery and embarrassment youve brought to your parents is second to none you creeped out brain dead f**kwit.

I’ll never forget he was the go-to man for convicted rapist Jarryd Hayne and his treatment of his fiancé was genuine dickhead material.

We take any crim or mongrel bastard who’s wandering the street, but this dog f**king, turd sniffing human scrote is not Tigers material.

Just my honest opinion.

gordsy

Juniors
Lying down will be a constant thing now. Back in the day it was using the blood bin as a rort, today it's acting for a penalty.It's been happening for ages. Not much different than players falling over when a runner goes thru the line.

Latest posts