What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Raiders @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Wests Tigers v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 13
Wests Tigers v Canberra Raiders
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Friday 7 June 2019

Gates 5:30pm / NSWRL Womens (WT v Cabra) 5:45pm / NRL 7:55pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. Robert Jennings 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. Corey Thompson 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris McQueen 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. David Nofoaluma 19. Elijah Taylor 20. Chris Lawrence 21. Mahe Fonua

TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Nick Cotric 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Sam Williams 8. Josh Papalii 9. Siliva Havili 10. Dunamis Lui 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Tom Starling 15. Emre Guler 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Ryan Sutton 18. Aidan Sezer 19. Royce Hunt 20. Michael Oldfield 21. Sebastian Kris

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Adam Cassidy
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Beau Scott

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Raiders: Mounties (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Canberra Raiders (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

super_coach

First Grade
These are the real danger games for us. Coming off a long turnaround against a team who has lots of quality players in the grandstand with most thinking it should be a easy win.

Personally I think we should win and win reasonably well....but they may be the kiss of death
D

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is almost a must win imo

We've been playing ok lately, but we need results not just good performances

With the raiders decimated by injuries and players backing up, should be no excuses

Agree with it being must win

If we lose we’ll be 5-7 with a pretty dud for and against and possibly dropping as low as 12th

It looks like 4th-13th is going to be fairly close this year and these are the types of games we need to win

The unknown

Juniors
Agree with it being must win

If we lose we’ll be 5-7 with a pretty dud for and against and possibly dropping as low as 12th

It looks like 4th-13th is going to be fairly close this year and these are the types of games we need to win

Also I'm not really into hoodoos but Marshall has only lost like 1 game out of 15 attempts v the Raiders

That's damn impressive haha

Tiger Ted

Bench
We must win this one to have any chance of making the 8 coz we won’t beat them in mid July in the nations capital when they would have everyone available

The unknown

Juniors
Need to announce his signing before 4pm tomorrow, I think

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already been in and around training already with the boys, just nothing official yet

Vic Mackey

Referee
What happened to Raiders massive injury toll? fitting most of their stars come back against us LOL

Lol they’re missing Leluia and Hodgson. Admittedly 2 good players but they’re talking like they have to call up players from SG Ball.

Meanwhile if Lawrence is still out we’re missing him and Reynolds, so equal

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Lol they’re missing Leluia and Hodgson. Admittedly 2 good players but they’re talking like they have to call up players from SG Ball.

Meanwhile if Lawrence is still out we’re missing him and Reynolds, so equal

What is even happening with Reynolds? No injury updates from the club ever, and he is our highest paid player. Probably just putting him out of sight/out of mind 'til he's shipped off to Super League.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
What is even happening with Reynolds? No injury updates from the club ever, and he is our highest paid player. Probably just putting him out of sight/out of mind 'til he's shipped off to Super League.

Leilua and Hodgson is certainly not equal to Reynolds and Lawrence....whoever said that above.

Tiger05

First Grade
Awesome news on Lawrence. I'd love to see him kill it in his first game.

I reckon McQueen out and Lawrence in as well. Chee-Kam is a good bench forward.

Das Hassler

Bench
That Chris Lawrence has been named as a reserve 13 weeks after having his entire face smashed is near unbelievable. ...his hip injury would have finished most...that he could even recover his fitness so quickly after an injury like that is hard to get your head around. Reminds me of Nicky Lauda getting back in the seat in 6 weeks after nearly dying in an inferno....the personal challenges that drive these guys ( and women) on through every setback thrown in their way is what sets them apart. If anyone from the NRL is qualified to do motivational speaking in retirement it's Rowdy. ...hope his half a season is a great one!

Latest posts