What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Confused Dogs GIF by MOODMAN
Exactly even yous dont know how you do it..
Your lucky the rain made a legit tackle dangerous..That’s all that was in it .Against the spooners

WA Tiger

Bench
Vibing what a dumb fkn name. Sounds like you tho, Young and loud with the meaningless manic rants, over inflated self opinion, low IQ , nothing to say thats present tense or of any interest from a rugby league point of view. From that game where we played like shit and with all the help you got from the ref, you still can only win by a point coz of a tackle in the wet. That we are as good if not better than the Raiders on a bad day still looks valid. Deal with it mf

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
Vibing what a dumb fkn name. Sounds like you tho, Young and loud with the meaningless manic rants, over inflated self opinion, low IQ , nothing to say thats present tense or of any interest from a rugby league point of view. From that game where we played like shit and with all the help you got from the ref, you still can only win by a point coz of a tackle in the wet. That we are as good if not better than the Raiders on a bad day still looks valid. Deal with it mf
You won't be as good or better then the Titans tonight ..... on a good day !!

WA Tiger

Bench
You won't be as good or better then the Titans tonight ..... on a good day !!
You already know what we can do on a good day but hey that’s what weekends are for. To cut through all the shit talk. Bring it on !

WA Tiger

Bench
Tho there are times when someone has to defend the fort, esp if I don’t like what I see happening. Let’s face it there will always be trolls.

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Correct but Brooks took the Brooks option which was to stop in his tracks to shepherd the ball. That’s why it was let go and deservedly. Who else stops when there’s a try about to be scored against you? If he had of gone for the ball there’d be no try. I thought that was already sorted?

Tigerm

First Grade
Correct but Brooks took the Brooks option which was to stop in his tracks to shepherd the ball. That’s why it was let go and deservedly. Who else stops when there’s a try about to be scored against you? If he had of gone for the ball there’d be no try. I thought that was already sorted?
I didn’t watch the game, as I am away, but that clip doesn’t show Brooks stopping until he stopped sliding and he immediately got up and asked for a push in the back decision?
Besides, it doesn’t matter what he does, he was pushed and that is not allowed for any reason.
But do agree, nothing will change the decision, but we do seem to get our fair share of these howlers.

WA Tiger

Bench
Nah he stopped to block the guy behind him Thats why he was pushed. And that’s why the bunker let it go. I think we can prob blame Brooks short legs again
Apparently he’s 5’11’
“Brooks Running game” pilease

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Brooks is always in the picture when we lose .. or seems to be. In fact twice in those last couple of minutes including the missed droppy