What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Canberra @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 14: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
Matamua plays at 13 so Pole could easily shift to FR. He basically just plays as a third FR anyway. Blore could play middle as well.

If they are our future I want to see how they go in grade, but I can be patient.
You don’t think Seyfarth has a future with us? He’s only 24 and pretty mobile.

Perth Tiger

Bench
You don’t think Seyfarth has a future with us? He’s only 24 and pretty mobile.
I don't mind him but he was already shopped to the warriors who he only rejected as he didn't want to move his family so I kinda figured the writing was on the wall for him. He is off contract and just from what appears to be happening I would be surprised if he is resigned.

Nutz

Bench
I think most agree that Blore is a better option to big red. I did read somewhere that Blore is carrying a niggling injury but if that's the case, why is he playing KOE. Footy is footy.
My chillblanes are telling me that James is being groomed to get an NRL berth and I think Feledy is too. He will replace Tommy imo.

Nutz

Bench
I'm going to be selfish by saying I hope the blues win and Api kills it but I'd like him not to play big minutes so he can backup fresh against the Raiders.
If we have an unchanged team we will be Canberra by 11 🙏🤞

BrotherJim05

Bench
With the way medical is done these days Api will only play if it's not going to impact him long term. He is way too valuable for us to risk.

I think Stefano is 18th man for NSW. I'd love it if he gets activated in like the last 5 minutes of the game and wins it with a barnstorming try for NSW, then plays his best game ever for WT on Friday.

Tigerm

First Grade

For the visitors, Ricky Stuart has elected to rest Jarrod Croker so he can play his 300th match at home, while Hudson Young has also been named to back up from his Origin debut.

Wests Tigers have won seven of their eleven matches against the Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, dating back to 2001.

Didn’t realise this stat.

MasterTiger

Juniors
Tough game this one. An in Canberra team is a dangerous one. If we are able to maintain somewhat of our attacking form from the Cowboys game then we are in with a big shot. No doubt we need to win against teams like Canberra to have any chance of making the 8. Yet Canberra will be trying to consolidate their position in the 8. It will be very interesting to see how we go.

Nutz

Bench
With the way medical is done these days Api will only play if it's not going to impact him long term. He is way too valuable for us to risk.

I think Stefano is 18th man for NSW. I'd love it if he gets activated in like the last 5 minutes of the game and wins it with a barnstorming try for NSW, then plays his best game ever for WT on Friday.
Most SOO players back-up well after mid-week game as it help reduce the effects of lactic acid build up in the muscles...I don't think it's a big problem and can actually aid recovery.

Nutz

Bench
I've watched the tigers v cowboys 3 times now and there's one thing that really stood out and that's the way we engaged the mid and edge before fast hands to the wingers to score. After Stefano's try the middle D was engaged which created opportunities out wide.
Most 1-4 tackles had our big men angling in on the posts. A no brainer and schoolboy stuff and it's a game plan easy to carry out.
Once the D eased off on the edges we then busted them up the middle.
I might watch it again just before the Raiders game to get in a winning mood 😉

Nutz

Bench

Tigers have won seven of their eleven matches against the Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, dating back to 2001.

I didn't realise this also mate. I always thought they were our nemesis.
The player that always troubles us is Rapana. I presume he's playing so we can't slip in D against this competitive fella.
Tapine is going well too. I'm hoping Johnny will be all over him.

Tigerm

First Grade

For the visitors, Ricky Stuart has elected to rest Jarrod Croker so he can play his 300th match at home, while Hudson Young has also been named to back up from his Origin debut.

Wests Tigers have won seven of their eleven matches against the Raiders at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, dating back to 2001.

See you got your thumb working hahaha, ready to go.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Da Silva and Naden remain in the 19, really hoping Naden comes in for Talau

sheens saying Api likely to play, I’d start Jake off the bench and ideally play Api only 25-30 mins.
I’d think it’s a no-brainer that Naden replaces the slug Talau however with the Sheenius I’m not overly sure

Latest posts