What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Parramatta @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 14: Parramatta v Wests Tigers

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
I only got to watch the game today but I reckon you guys got dudded when it mattered, to the point you were reffed out of it. The game itself these days seems to hinge on whims and close calls. I wish you guys better in coming weeks.

We would have lost anyway but you are 100% correct. They got every call go their way. It was bullshit.

Tigertail

Juniors
Storm are going to put 40 on you bums also, thinking you might make something out of this season was nice while it lasted for you hey? hahahaha f**king dumb troll
If I was you betcats I'd be keeping a low profile, you have Roosters this week and heading for three losses.

Tigertail

Juniors
I only got to watch the game today but I reckon you guys got dudded when it mattered, to the point you were reffed out of it. The game itself these days seems to hinge on whims and close calls. I wish you guys better in coming weeks.
We have been dudded the last two weeks by Atkins, its just that Parra was able to take better advantage of it than the Panthers. Hopefully we don't get him again in Melbourne.

Tiger05

First Grade
I’m not going to do anything. What a weird question.

You asked me the same stupid question. I can't do anything about the team.

I still reckon we are a couple of players short of getting a top 4 challenging footy team but we look decent. Even this week we are putting a decent team on the park. The problem is Melbourne are another top 4 team.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Exactly, and there were a few earlier incidents like the Twal penalty, Twal stood his ground, there was no attempt of tackling and Lussick takes a dive, Parra get a penalty, also the Nofa strip could of went either way. Then the bomb that Laurie dropped , he never had possession of the ball, he wasn't given the opportunity to get the ball, cause he was smashed without possession, should be no try and we should of received a penalty.
Sivo and Papali both get sin bins however others have been sent off for a lot less, and we lose Doueihi for the game, how is that a fair outcome.

Twal dropped his shoulder into Lussick.

Dumb play

Womp womp

stryker

First Grade
You asked me the same stupid question. I can't do anything about the team.

I still reckon we are a couple of players short of getting a top 4 challenging footy team but we look decent. Even this week we are putting a decent team on the park. The problem is Melbourne are another top 4 team.
It was a rhetorical question.
This squad is at least 5 players short of a top 4 team.

gordsy

Juniors
Why are mods letting all these childish posts in this thread. I know we all like to tak the piss out of other teams fans but this seems like a deliberate attempt to get someone to have a go so they can try to have them banned...

Tiger05

First Grade
It was a rhetorical question.
This squad is at least 5 players short of a top 4 team.

We need an injection of some high quality players. We needed outside backs but hopefully Ken M fills that role better. So maybe it's just an injection of a couple of quality players and the position is less important.

Latest posts