What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs Penrith @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 14: Newcastle v Penrith

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
Yeo out. Post concussion. That was the single worst call I have seen on a player all year in terms of HIA. Joey called it immediately along with Cam Smith. He has history there too I believe, does Yeo.
He has had a few concussions. Not really close to Cordner territory fortunately, but still a bit of a concern. I'm glad he is getting a rest on Sunday.

Jono078

Referee
Payne Haas looks certain to miss Origin 2 after sustaining a shoulder injury last night.

Jacob, you’re up. Let’s see what you’ve got. Could Argue Klem is up for a big one too with a chance to get in.

ryan.a87

Juniors
Payne Haas looks certain to miss Origin 2 after sustaining a shoulder injury last night.

Jacob, you’re up. Let’s see what you’ve got. Could Argue Klem is up for a big one too with a chance to get in.
According to nrl physio…ac joint injuries are more about pain management….so he could just get a needle and be right to play

Jono078

Referee
According to nrl physio…ac joint injuries are more about pain management….so he could just get a needle and be right to play
Oh right. I thought he had both shoulders with ac joint issues now. Is that something you’d carry into origin? Guess we’ll see! Either way hope Klem and Jacob look at this as a real audition.

macavity

Referee
Oh right. I thought he had both shoulders with ac joint issues now. Is that something you’d carry into origin? Guess we’ll see! Either way hope Klem and Jacob look at this as a real audition.

ive had surgery on both AC joints. They don’t tickle when they are cooked.

Yosh

Coach
Kikau has been dominating our outside backs with some hard solid tackles. Fitzy misses his first tackle to give them a line break.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I’m just going to sit back and enjoy my jarlsberg cheese, kabana and banana, date and walnut crackers with a glass of red wine and just say “oh well it’s the Knights”.

perverse

Referee
The difference in line speed is incredible. We just sit on our heels and wait, even on a slow play the ball...

perverse

Referee
I especially love this line Fitz is running today where he just runs back at the ruck and gets tackled by the markers, too.