What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 14: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 14
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Newcastle Knights
Stadium Australia, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 12 June 2021

NSW Cup 12:40pm -- U21 Jersey Flegg (SOU v VIC) 3pm -- NRL kickoff 5:30pm

SOUTHSYDNEY-2021.png

1. Latrell Mitchell 2. Alex Johnston 3. Braidon Burns 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Mark Nicholls 9. Damien Cook 10. Tevita Tatola 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jacob Host 13. Cameron Murray
Interchange: 14. Benji Marshall 15. Jaydn Su'A 16. Hame Sele 17. Thomas Burgess 18. Liam Knight 19. Patrick Mago 20. Blake Taaffe 21. Josh Mansour

NEWCASTLE-2021.png

1. Tex Hoy 2. Enari Tuala 3. Kurt Mann 4. Bradman Best 5. Brayden Musgrove 6. Jake Clifford 7. Phoenix Crossland 8. Jacob Saifiti 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Brodie Jones 12. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 13. Mitchell Barnett
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Josh King 17. Jack Johns 18. Gehamat Shibasaki 19. Jirah Momoisea 20. Mathew Croker 21. Dominic Young

fevf2bE.jpg

Referees: Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Mark Bohan
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy

NSW Cup
Souths v Newcastle @ Stadium Australia, Sat 12:40pm​

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
God what's the team even going to look like this week? I think we've got some injury and suspension concerns... and no-one really due back that I'm aware of?

What's our record for number of players utilized in a season? lol

Jono078

Referee
Gagai and Johnston got 6 between them against Parra.. Surely they get 10 here up against Tuala and Toa.

slotmachine

First Grade
You can't really drop the scrubs when there are only scrubbier scrubs or no one behind them.
Looking at injuries/possible suspensions they will be bringing in people off the street to name 21 tomorrow.

Apey

Staff member
At least I'll be home watching this one instead of at the game.

This will be another 'waiting for players to come back' game.
They need to give it a go and get the basics right. Won't win but put in an effort. Focus.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
So who else do we expect to be out for this game? I assume DSaf won’t back up. Is Toa injured now? And maybe Sue suspended for his late hit on that cat Mahoney.

I wouldn’t want to be AOB right now. It must be getting seriously hard to even name 21 fit players.

Whilst I know we’re all disappointed with performances and results I’m going to cut AOB some slack. Can’t be easy having to chop and change the team and especially crucial positions every week and never getting your best players on the field at the same time.

The love affair with Mann continues.
Yes but i think we can all agree that he will do far less damage in the centres. He can at the very least defend well and thats exactly what our right edge needs right now. If he can run and occasionally pass to Tuala then thats all we can ask. Hopefully he finds some form there. His last good game was against Penrith where he ran wide and backed himself, also containing Kikau well

Im prepared to give him a chance there

Old dog

Juniors
Mann to centre is good move and Tuala to wing, prefer him on left, halves are good and Watson at 14 his best position.

Latest posts