What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 14: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

slotmachine

First Grade
Clifford kicks from his own 40 and Souths tackled on the 5.

Pearce kicks from attacking 30 and opposition tackled on the 25

perverse

Referee
Hoy showing maximum self preservation there to not even try attacking that ball. To be fair, he might be too slow to have ever had a chance anyway.

slotmachine

First Grade
Look that was arsey and we didn't deserve it but it comes on the back of tries hard Kurt Mann costing us 20m of field position passing to no one in our own half

perverse

Referee
Our returns from kicks kill us. Go nowhere in 2-3 tackles.
We don't have any backs to take a hitup. Best gone, Young gassed, Mann and Tuala terrible and invisible. Hoy is Hoy - which is potentially the biggest insult I could level at any of them.

perverse

Referee
I honestly don't know what Hoy does well, I think he'd be a good oztag player but clearly doesn't really enjoy the physicality of rugby league
He's not quick or elusive enough for oztag. Maybe netball or golf or something. Should probably try picking up a surfboard.

Latest posts