What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs South Sydney @ Stadium Australia

Who will win? Round 14: South Sydney v Newcastle

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we have players like Hoy, Fitzgibbon, King etc in the side it makes you realise that nothing much has changed over the years. I'd honestly rather McDonnell, Tolar and AK47

Tom155

Coach
Souths bomb one after a terrible kick into defenders legs

Seems like we give up several long range try’s every year from kicking into defenders

perverse

Referee
When we have players like Hoy, Fitzgibbon, King etc in the side it makes you realise that nothing much has changed over the years. I'd honestly rather McDonnell, Tolar and AK47
To be fair, AK47 and Tolar were our first choice starters. We're miles ahead of those days.

What's really incredible is that Brian Smith was able to coach that team into a competitive outfit. Exciting to watch to boot.

perverse

Referee
I wonder how much we're paying Clifford. Feels like it might be a bargain
Getting the right balance between him and Pearce over the next 12 months is going to be key. It's obvious to everyone who our primary kicker should be. I think Pearce will add a lot in organizing our shape and obviously just doing what he does, running the ball, some service/passing and revving the boys up.

slotmachine

First Grade
Clifford again.

Souths get two tries from Mann being shit, one from tuala being shit and a pinball kick. Pretty good?

Latest posts