What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 15: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I have no excitement nor expectations of this game.

So I'll probably be pleased when we compete for 10 minutes of the game.

First Grade
Where's all the excitement for this game guys? Aren't you keen to watch your team play and cheer them on?

I've got Broncos 13+ in a multi so I'll be cheering them on alright.
Broncos by 12 for the lol's

PhilGould

Bench
Fitzgibbon ruled out with Lucas named to replace him for now. Johns & Tuala the 2 remaining on extended bench.

Woody90

Juniors
I have no excitement nor expectations of this game.
I’m really calm going into this one. Everyone knows we’re going to get destroyed so in a way that takes the stress of it away.

The pressure is basically all on the Broncos with the expectation to win and the likes of Reynolds auditioning for SOO. Literally everything is lined up for them to win comfortably.

Yosh

Coach
Will Hastings ever recover and become a goal kicker again? Doesn't he kick near 80%?

Woody90

Juniors
I didn’t mean we would have a win, oh my no. Just if we play with the same energy we may not get totally embarrassed.

Yeah I agree. The closer the game gets, the more I’m thinking we might not play as bad as we’re expecting. We’ll still get comfortably beaten based on history and both teams’ form, but the replication of the 71-6 I was anticipating earlier in the week might be more a 50-6 😂

Edit: never mind, 71-6 here we come 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts