What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 15: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
We're looking tired. I think Broncos are too though.

There's been some crap but I also think this has been our best game in a while. Lot of movement of the ball and effort, most importantly good scramble.

perverse

Referee
One thing I will say that's starting to bug me is that the Broncos have been getting away with a lot of extra attention on Dom that usually gets us a penalty.

Jono078

Referee
Beautiful work!

I just hope we can convert this and not heap pressure on ourselves by keeping the score close.

perverse

Referee
Hetherington is having his best game in a Knights jersey tonight, too. Not sensational or anything, but he's contributed.

Jono078

Referee
I hope someone can find how may points our missed conversions have cost us. It will be damning.
We've scored 51 tries. I think we've converted at 60%, so that would mean we've left 20 or so points on the table or so (assuming we could kick at 80%). Doesn't sound like much, but we've lost some close games this year so I think that 20 gets us another 3 wins.

Jono078

Referee
Make that 52 tries... Wow...

Please f**king convert this! An 8 point buffer would be brilliant right now.

Latest posts