What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Canterbury @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 15: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 15
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Wests Tigers
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 19 June 2022

NSW Cup 1:30pm -- NRL kickoff 4:05pm

CBY2022TEAM.png

To be announced

WST2022TEAM.png

To be announced

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Wyatt Raymond, Darian Furner
Video Referee: Adam Gee

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Canterbury v Wests Tigers at Belmore, Saturday - Flegg 12pm
Canterbury v Western Subs at Commbank, Sunday - Cup 1:30pm​

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well done to the Dogs in playing some free flowing footy yesterday, theyll likley touch us up if they play like that.

My only hope is that at least one or two of Tupou, Pole, Matamua, Tumeth etc get a game. Its a shame our backrow is so dire cause I'd happily not see Leilua and Tuilagi in firsts again this year.

Would be nice is Doueihi and/or Stef are back but with a bye next week I doubt it.

WA Tiger

Bench
Doueihi is back. Brown is in the first grade team as well.

Thank f**k for some positives.
Who does AD replace. It’s either ASU or Brooks.. could be Liddle and Brooks off by half time.. in my dreams
Ive heard ASU is best at centre.I hope so..

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
That may help with Lucy gone? He had stopped playing for us imo. Now for Tuilagi to do the same.

WA Tiger

Bench
Peyton will try all he likes to take out that little shuffle of Luches before the tackle which currently nullifies the advantage of his weight/power runs… He’s been doing it for so long.. .. and to “pass the fkn ball”.. be interesting how he gos with that

Tiger05

First Grade
Who does AD replace. It’s either ASU or Brooks.. could be Liddle and Brooks off by half time.. in my dreams
Ivd heard ASU is best at centre.I hope so..

He could play lock.

I reckon Kepaoa is a decent player. Our problem is we are getting rolled in the forwards.

WA Tiger

Bench
I don’t reckon AD will make as much impact as what some people are hoping

I just hope he finishes the year injury free tbh
AD’s ball playing would be more than useful with him in a wheel chair.. Either at 6 or centre …Combined with Hastings.. well let’s wait and see

Last edited:
The trend lately is that the WT play well in the first half without scoring points, fatigue sets in, then the errors start as the opposition gains momentum and then roll us.

Perth Tiger

Bench
I wouldn't mind seeing AD come on for 20 or 30 minutes in the backrow and play a Wade Graham type ball player on the edge while he builds up his match fitness.

Would allow him to ease his way back in without completely stuffing up the rest of the team by subbing him on for a half or back unless needed.

Tigerm

First Grade
I assume they all love to play footy? So how come some of them just dog it?working for council doesn’t pay anywhere near as well.

Latest posts