What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Warriors @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 15: Newcastle v Warriors

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors 1-12

• Warriors 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Old dog

Juniors
Unfortunately the options are not great with the 21 selected so with Ponga out then the most likely is Hoy or Watson, if Hoy no change if Watson it is Hoy to bench, if Mann then Johns to centre.
maybe Hoy is best option, Obi tell him to run straight and hard please

Unfortunately the options are not great with the 21 selected so with Ponga out then the most likely is Hoy or Watson, if Hoy no change if Watson it is Hoy to bench, if Mann then Johns to centre.
maybe Hoy is best option, Obi tell him to run straight and hard please
Ignore. Missed it.

perverse

Referee
Well, now we go from good chance to win, to very outside chance to win. Hoy at fullback just absolutely murders us, but maybe the others returning will give us enough spark to struggle our way home.

Rod

Bench
I just worked out that if/when Clifford/Pearce play on the weekend, that will be our 10th halves combination this year. In 15 games.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Oh perhaps you've yet not heard of Kurt "The Human Handbrake" Mann? He was wondrous to watch.
For all his faults at least Kurt Mann can look dangerous at times when he runs the ball and creates some sort of indecisiveness in the defence. Hoy doesn’t even do that, he literally either gets hammered just after catching the ball or monstered by a defender when he tries to step someone.

Yosh

Coach
For all his faults at least Kurt Mann can look dangerous at times when he runs the ball and creates some sort of indecisiveness in the defence. Hoy doesn’t even do that, he literally either gets hammered just after catching the ball or monstered by a defender when he tries to step someone.

I actually like Mann. The problem was that he was the worst 5/8th to ever play first grade. Literally every time he got the ball, the whole attack would come to a halt.

I rate him at right centre. If he does resign, I hope it's on very little money because he is an experienced, ultra professional and the type of player we want at the club. Just not at half or fullback.

Hoy is definitely has the lowest ceiling I have ever seen from a player. Not a bad lad but he would get a 2/10 for every attribute.