What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium, Penrose

Who will win? Round 16: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fordy20

Juniors
Don't rate any of our halves at the moment. Would prefer to see Nofo at fullback and see Madden at 7 and Laurie at 6.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Just when you think they couldn't get any worse - today happens. They are just so absolutely void of any ideas when it comes to attack. The backs made more carry yards than the forwards. 5th tackle options were horrific. Laurie puts in 2 grubbers when we have the ball 10m out, on the first and then the second tackle.

This team is atrocious. Laurie can go to Redcliffe or back to Penrith. Kelma can go to Manly now. F this team.

WT have a lot of problems across the Park, imo I don't think you can afford to have two small halves in the same team in the NRL.Hastings has been average lately, while Brooks is just incapable of doing anything constructive to control a game and needs to be axed period.It has to be AD & Hasting or AD & Madden in the halves combo.

Phil Gould

Juniors
The backs made more carry yards than the forwards.
Maumalo, Nofo and Offa seem to be the consistent and keen ball runners every week, there needs to be a few more forwards on that list as an absolute minimum if they want to be competitive. Speaking of not wanting to be competitive, what the F is Kelma still doing out there?

Fordy20

Juniors
Seriously? Laurie at 6? Defending on an edge we’d get beat by 100 every game.
So what? We’re not exactly winning right now. In case you haven’t been paying attention, we just lost two spoon bowls back to back. There are huge problems with the spine, the players are just going through the motions right now and you reckon shit is just going to sort itself out?

This season is over and I’m fed up with people being ok with us just treading water, fervently hoping to avoid the spoon. Something needs to change and I’ll take a bad idea over no idea every day of the week.

Pezz70

Juniors
So what? We’re not exactly winning right now. In case you haven’t been paying attention, we just lost two spoon bowls back to back. There are huge problems with the spine, the players are just going through the motions right now and you reckon shit is just going to sort itself out?

This season is over and I’m fed up with people being ok with us just treading water, fervently hoping to avoid the spoon. Something needs to change and I’ll take a bad idea over no idea every day of the week.
You’re on point with regard to what’s going on but Laurie would be an absolute turn style defending at 6, even if we were to push him out to the wing to defend there’s potential for too many points running at him in the first line of defence. Don’t get me wrong I think the bloke would have a go and may bring some positives in attack I just think he’d be a liability up front.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I only really watched the first 25 mins, it seemed obvious we werent going to be allowed to win by the referee, which was pointless because we're very capable of losing it on our own.

Latest posts