What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Melbourne @ AAMI Park

Who will win? Round 18: Melbourne v Newcastle

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
I don't think I can support the club anymore if Mann is a starter week in week out.

perverse

Referee
Prior to this match I had convinced myself we're capable of winning 7 in a row after tonight.

Now I think we're more likely to lose all 7.
This isn't illustrative of what we can do against Brisbane, Dogs, etc. We'll need our best players on the field - especially Pearce and Ponga - but this isn't necessarily the end. A towel up was always highly probable here... I just wish I wasn't naive enough to think we'd make the Storm earn it a bit.

Jono078

Referee
This isn't illustrative of what we can do against Brisbane, Dogs, etc. We'll need our best players on the field - especially Pearce and Ponga - but this isn't necessarily the end. A towel up was always highly probable here... I just wish I wasn't naive enough to think we'd make the Storm earn it a bit.
You'd continue to be naive to think we aim up for these "lesser" teams, to be honest.

Bellamy is good...but how good? Success at Newcastle good? I would love to find out. He sucked at Origin level but at Melbourne it has gone far beyond the idea that his players make him look good.

Heaven and Earth need to be moved to get him here. Would be the ultimate challenge for him.

Latest posts