What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 18: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 18
Canberra Raiders v Wests Tigers
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Saturday 20 July 2019

Gates 3pm / Jersey Flegg U20's 3:15pm / NRL 5:30pm

TL-CAN19.png

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Bailey Simonsson 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Michael Oldfield 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Dunamis Lui 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine
Interchange: 14. Siliva Havili 15. Corey Horsburgh 16. Iosia Soliola 17. Emre Guler 18. Sam Williams 19. Royce Hunt 20. Jack Murchie 21. JJ Collins

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Paul Momirovski 3. Moses Mbye 4. Esan Marsters 5. David Nofoaluma 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Matt Eisenhuth
Interchange: 14. Jacob Liddle 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Elijah Taylor 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Tommy Talau 19. Chris McQueen 20. Luke Garner 21. Oliver Clark

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Adam Gee, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Darian Furner
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Raiders: Mounties (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup); Canberra Raiders (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Wests Tigers: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Wests Tigers (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Tiger Ted

Bench
If we cant stop dogshit like the Eels putting 30 on us we are rooted this weekend .
Yep the raiders r levels above parra.They r superior & quicker than us all over the park & it’s the dreaded 5:30 shift in Canberra.I so hope we don’t get flogged & can somehow pull off a major upset to keep our slim final 8 hopes alive.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Amazing to see Talau on the bench.

I heard reporters today saying that Madge is dismayed with how far Robert Jennings game has fallen this year - he was highly capable at Souths last year and has regressed so much it isn’t funny.

I’d be shocked if he plays grade again this year and he is looking at being added to our never ending scrap heap.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Amazing to see Talau on the bench.

I heard reporters today saying that Madge is dismayed with how far Robert Jennings game has fallen this year - he was highly capable at Souths last year and has regressed so much it isn’t funny.

I’d be shocked if he plays grade again this year and he is looking at being added to our never ending scrap heap.

If Maguire has said that, we won't be seeing Jennings in the NRL 17 for some time to come. If Jennings is dogging it he should be subject to some form of redress from WT, if he doesn't want to be here ask for a release and go elsewhere for heavens sake.

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Madge wouldn’t publically say it but it’s certainly the feeling of the coaching staff.

I’d even say some players would be dismayed at how a first grade winger with over 70 games experience could be stepped.... on the sideline....

Good riddance to Jennings. As a lot of people have pointed out during the year he basically caught passes and fell over the line for tries at south's. All the hard work had been done for him.

Different story at the tigers. I go back to the game against the rorters when he was given an offload 20 metres off our line. It was a pretty crap off load but he got monstered and almost pushed back into the in goal. Looked like he showed no effort at all

WA Tiger

Bench
That it took 17 Rounds for Madge to act concerns me..Jennings hasn’t gotten worse he was a dud from day 1 ...Madge needs to make the changes when required ...

Pezz70

Juniors
Mmmmm, Jennings in the reggies. I’m gonna be optimistic here and say we’re gonna give them a run for their dough. Prediction 24-18 tigers Mbye 4/4 and a try.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Mmmmm, Jennings in the reggies. I’m gonna be optimistic here and say we’re gonna give them a run for their dough. Prediction 24-18 tigers Mbye 4/4 and a try.
Like ur optimism.Canberra do have a formidable team but we r capable of an upset especially if we convert our tries for a change.