What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

Who will win? Round 19: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
What’s everyone so upset about? The NRL will let Wests Tigers be involved in clarifying the rules at the end of the season so that this mistake, that didn’t happen, won’t not happen again. What a relief!
The NRL have also acknowledged how professionally and respectfully the Tigers management rolled over for them, so much so that any further discussion will not be had. In other words, the Tigers were told “thank you for not kicking up too much of a fuss, now shut the f*ck up”.
I think someone once said "weak gutted dog" comes to mind, seems apt?

Ned Kelly

Juniors
the Wests Tigers club statement on the issue concludes with

"We will put this matter behind us, look forward to finishing out the year on a high note and then turn our attentions to what will no doubt be a very exciting 2023."

Just two things I'm not clear about. What high note are we going to finish the year on? I guess that means winning the remainder of our games and making 5 quality signings along with one super star which would clear up the other thing I'm not clear about. Having no doubt next year will be very exciting.