What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Yes, I guess our first target is to secure 9th spot now, then who know's what happens if we keep winning?

Keep winning and we will make it.
Our draw isn’t too bad.
But that 10 game period earlier has done the damage.We are not consistent enough.
Plus our for and against is poor as well.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Excellent win. This will shut up the trolls for a little while at least
ztOJbO4aYy04_2e_pC9bC4jHLYamEGaMDRHNt9QdWODjRZgpDRpTiWjcCW7f5xZ97lJ4VZ0T5zqlopr82VKjf7QPXWhvow7d7kjxtjs9=w384-h207-nc

What a game, what an effort, what a team.

Brooks, man of the match, simply outstanding.
And off the back of forwards who were simply outstanding.
Matulino 80 minutes, what an effort.
Chee Kam has improved each game and that step for the Mbye try was a joy to watch.
Packer, Farah, Aloiai, Taylor, Garner, Sue, Twal and Eisenhuth were all excellent.

Hard to believe Taylor passed his test, he was in Disneyland.
Garner did some very good things.
Benji simply let Brooks run the show and I'm sure that was an intentional thing,
Brooks, well the kid can't be overawed by the likes of Marshall and Farah now. How good was his defence.
The 3/4 and fullback all played very well.

A few sore heads out of that team tonight.

RF may have his faults but he definitely adds a lot to our team,finding someone to replace and provide the same options and impact as he does must be a priority for the club if Liddle doesn’t cut it.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Where is tigerted?
Get ur facts right u illiterate halfwit.I would never call for the sacking of a coach this early in his tenure.Im a seasoned tkt holder who is entitled to criticise if I disagree with decisions like longterm contracts to players in backend of careers & selection of Godinet & Taylor in the critical no.9 position & the slug LoLo at fullback.

I’m extremely happy for the team after a fabulous win but unfortunately it’s to little to late re our chances of making the 8.Like someone else said this wk we are likely to drop games against teams below us although I hope we don’t.

Latest posts