What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Woody

Juniors
No just your halfwit supporters .. including yourself have no idea about the rules of the game and over reacted to any thing they didnt like about a ref call. Your posting about how you got screwed by the calls is 100% testament to your complete lack of knowledge of the rules.
Anyway just f**k of from here u trolling misfit.

Grubiest player in the NRL that pommy Surgess.....
Never tackles any lower than the shoulders or head.

Well that new found, no re-found belief must turn up for the next 3 'grand finals'.

Playing teams below them, as we all know, has not been their strong point.

Game 1 - v Canterbury, a top 8 team should beat Canterbury, lets hope the Tigers can.
Game 2 - v Knights at Newcastle if they want to play in September, again a must win but they will have Kalyn Ponga back.
Game 3 - v Raiders in Canberra boy oh boy 3rd 'grand final' in a row a team the the Tigers love playing, not. 2017 46 - 6 & 2016 60 - 6 This to me is the real test.

The next 3 rounds see's the Warriors play,
Titans on the Goldie,
Dragons in the Gong
Knights at home.

super_coach

First Grade
As a South Sydney guy said a few posts ago, GI was a big loss for them, we made his deputy look pretty average. Although its the old story, you can only beat the team that runs out against you. Said to my mate at the ground, that was the best 80 minute effort I have seen from our mob in years. They hit hard and ran hard for the whole game, even in our dream run early this season we had plenty of flat spots in all our games. Amazing what happens when you put some class into your spine

Latest posts