What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Warriors @ Central Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Warriors v Newcastle

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
I can't remember Hunt playing centre... He came and originally played centre right? I think Hunt offers a 7/10 every game but Tuala seems to be a bit down on form. Perhaps a swap of positions will do everyone a done of good. Also, I remember Tuala bringing more to the team when he played on the left.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Sounds like Best is fit, might have just been an ankle roll last week. I’ve got faith in AOB that he’ll make the right call on that.

Tuala was excellent in defence for most of last year, it was really his last 4-5 games which let him down, and he wasn’t alone there. I’d rather see us stick with him there at this point until he gives AOB a genuine reason not to.

ShuShuShu

Juniors
Hi guys, im new here but ive been a loooong time knights fan so happy to join a bunch of like-minded supporters here!

Looking forward to tonights game, back to back wins will be great for us. Hopefully the big boys can keep the warriors under control. i see us winning but i think it will be a tight one

Still Nutty

Juniors
Hi guys, im new here but ive been a loooong time knights fan so happy to join a bunch of like-minded supporters here!

Looking forward to tonights game, back to back wins will be great for us. Hopefully the big boys can keep the warriors under control. i see us winning but i think it will be a tight one
Welcome aboard and look forward to your contributions:cool:

I can't remember Hunt playing centre... He came and originally played centre right? I think Hunt offers a 7/10 every game but Tuala seems to be a bit down on form. Perhaps a swap of positions will do everyone a done of good. Also, I remember Tuala bringing more to the team when he played on the left.
Played his entire 1st year with us at centre and was good.

Honestly in stumped how Tuala keeps getting picked there ahead of him. Maybe Obi likes Hunt on kick returns more

Zoidberg

First Grade
Raining again as expected. My biggest worry about playing in the wet is getting injuries.

Latest posts