What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 20: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 20
Brisbane Broncos v Wests Tigers
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 30 July 2022

NRL kickoff 7:35pm

BRI2022TEAM.png

To be announced

WST2022TEAM.png

To be announced

A-REF-G-2022TEAM.png

Referee: To be advised
Sideline Officials: To be advised
Video Referee: To be advised

- Lower Grades: QLD Cup & U21 Colts -
Split round - Souths Logan, Wynnum and Norths play on 6/7 Aug

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Mounties v Wests Tigers at Campbelltown, Saturday - Cup 12:40pm (FOX)
Victoria v Wests Tigers at Casey, Saturday - Flegg 2pm​

Tigerm

First Grade
Garner out (injured) and Dias in (bench).

But what f**king team turns up, is anybodies guess?

Regardless at what WT side turns up you can put your money on it the ref will B#tt f### us again as its a game we are not supposed to win.

Does anyone know who has been coaching the team this week? Has Gardner continued or has Kimmorley come back into the team? I think he got ruled out very early last week? I'm hoping Gardner is in charge again.

As everyone knows the tigers don't respond well to adversity. If we can somehow manage to play as good as we did last weekend it puts a massive wrap on Gardner to be able to get that out them. I thought last weekend was our best performance of the year. In the wins over parra and souths we clung to a lead which was great, but to play well then go behind by 7 and then come back and get the lead again is something we haven't seen for a long time.

It will be very interesting to see how they react.

What's happened to Nof? Is out of the team all together.
Interesting that last week Nofoa and Roberts were both listed as sick. Then there was a report that Nofo might be a late addition with Naden moving into the centres. As we know, that didn't happen.

In the past a fit Roberts & Nofo would be certain starters in 1st grade. Not so now which is good to see (but doesnt make sense when Brooks has been retained).

This week I guess the club has simply awarded the players for last week's effort and introduced gen next players again. Good to see.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Nofa will be one off if not the highest paid player running around in NSW cup.His current contract is another astutely negotiated contract by the morons at Concord.There was no justification for the lengthy extension & inflated salary the sub standard Nofa was offered.I remember the clueless chairman singing his praises at the time as they had developed a strong bond coz Nofa had visited his sick daughter in hospital.

Tigerm

First Grade
Nofa will be one off if not the highest paid player running around in NSW cup.His current contract is another astutely negotiated contract by the morons at Concord.There was no justification for the lengthy extension & inflated salary the sub standard Nofa was offered.I remember the clueless chairman singing his praises at the time as they had developed a strong bond coz Nofa had visited his sick daughter in hospital.
Agree, I’m pretty sure the chairman insisted he stayed, but hopefully he has found his level, reserve grade?

Latest posts