What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BuffaloRules

Coach
I would have Liddle back in the top grade sharing the role with Farah. He was one of the very few players in our squad that could have got us back in the hunt against the Dogs.

I’m not usually one for two hookers in the 17 but given the season is over they may as well give it a go..

I watched the second half of ISP yesterday and he went well.. appreciate that the step up is huge..

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Don’t know about you guys, but I’m sick of hearing these quotes after each loss.
1. We Were flat.
and
2. We didn’t turn up.
Seriously,we hear it a lot the last few years.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Don’t know about you guys, but I’m sick of hearing these quotes after each loss.
1. We Were flat.
and
2. We didn’t turn up.
Seriously,we hear it a lot the last few years.
Agree

This irritates me no end.These impostors have a job that requires them to make an effort for approx a net time of 50 mins(when u consider the inordinate stoppages in a game)once a week on 24 occasions annually.For bludgers with faulty engines like Packer its even less time.No damn excuse for not consistently turning up & playing with intensity.

These impostors have a job that requires them to make an effort for approx a net time of 50 mins(when u consider the inordinate stoppages in a game)once a week on 24 occasions annually.For bludgers with faulty engines like Packer its even less time.No damn excuse for not consistently turning up & playing with intensity.
And that Tiger Ted is PERSPECTIVE.

Well put.

The moment that killed me was when we were getting some momentum late and Marshall went for a grubber through the line. Lewis got a boot to it and knocked it behind our line. All one of our guys had to do was fall on the ball and we would have six again. Not only did Lewis run past 3 of our boys to get to the ball first, he managed to get a penalty out of it as well. Huge momentum killer. Had we got a second try with a little over 5 to go it would have been interesting.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Agree

These impostors have a job that requires them to make an effort for approx a net time of 50 mins(when u consider the inordinate stoppages in a game)once a week on 24 occasions annually.

I’ve always thought this too. Ok I get it’s different but I work in sales, when I go to pitch to a client I can’t miss the business, go back to the boss and say ‘it was just one of those days, I was a bit flat’ and expect everything to be sweet. Why Do these merkins get away with it?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Dogs towelling up the Broncos who are mysteriously playing with no energy or apparent effort.....go figure

Maybe we didn’t give the Dogs enough credit. They destroyed the Broncos tonight and were missing their (arguably) best player. One thing I noticed last week and tonight was that every one of them go in hard to every tackle. They won the physical battle both weeks.

They’ve got the warriors in 2 weeks so maybe they can do us another favour.

Das Hassler

Bench
Perhaps ( first part) but for sure we were drained from the souths game...5 HIA's is a pretty good indicator of how tough it was. The dogs have responded to their ravaged season in inspiring fashion ...it's a credit to Pay and seems a pretty emphatic statement of how he's regarded by the players. Have to make this observation. ..they look a bunch better...and certainly harder without Woods
They could well finish off the warriors....no reason why not and hopefully we're right to pounce

Das Hassler

Bench
What i liked about the dogs win tonight was they weren't carrying on like they just won the grand final after each try and after the full time hooter....just stayed composed and purposeful ...a winning mindset. That suggests to me they're prepared to keep at it for their last games. I'm a fan for the rest of the season!