What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Canberra @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Hahahahha Rapana! Tried to rip Watson off and copped a nice head butt in the process to split him open. Nice.

Jono078

Referee
Hahahaha Rapana.

i usually like him and his energy but we’ve belted him today and now he’s trying to milk things in his favor.

Jono078

Referee
This has honestly been one of my favorite games by Ponga! Very calculated and competed for each play.

Jono078

Referee
lol, Ponga is so good when we're going good. He needs to do this when the track isn't flat, though.
That’s the next thing I guess. But if he can do this consistently then it’s a matter of time until he starts taking over the bigger games - hopefully.

perverse

Referee
That’s the next thing I guess. But if he can do this consistently then it’s a matter of time until he starts taking over the bigger games - hopefully.
He has to. The club has banked on him so heavily, we need that from him. Our future as a club is intrinsically tied to it.