What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
Can you imagine Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson etc flogging a dead horse the way OB is now?
If Pearce was playing under Bellamy, Bennett, Robinson etc would he be playing next year ?

All of those coaches are quite ruthless.

Bellamy will drop players that dont perform, Bennett will tell a superstar to walk before his time is up ( Wally Lewis etc ) , Robinson withdrew the offer to Latrell Mitchell

Robinson replaced Pearce - 2 Premierships later and it was a good decision.

ryana87

Juniors
I'll cut him some slack given the weird year that is 2020.

My guess is AOB knows what we all know, and he has some tough calls to make over the off season. Let's see if he has the kahuna's to make them.

Yeah, I'm giving AOB the benefit of the doubt.... First year as a head coach.... Probably just playing it out to see what needs to be done and put a plan in place for the next few years.

He says all the right things in the pressers.... So he knows the mentality is shot and our attack is rubbish

Yosh

Coach
If all our issues were fixable over one season, we wouldn't have collected three wooden spoons.

A new coach (first gig ever) should get the first season for free. Trial. We didn't bring him in for immediate success. He was brought in to create a dynasty like the Storm or Roosters.

Next season should be much better gauge.

Knight Vision

First Grade
If all our issues were fixable over one season, we wouldn't have collected three wooden spoons.

A new coach (first gig ever) should get the first season for free. Trial. We didn't bring him in for immediate success. He was brought in to create a dynasty like the Storm or Roosters.

Next season should be much better gauge.
1 thing surer than the sun rising in the east is if Pearce is our halfback and they dont pair him with a good 5/8 we can expect more of the same.

If he puts Mann, Lino, Hoy, Crossland with him he's just accepting adequate to average as a benchmark.

Average doesnt win Premierships.

I'm hopeful of a mini shake up over the off season.

Rodney Rude

Juniors
F*ck it’s depressing watching a side like Penrith who were rubbish last year and now have won 15 in a row! Yet here we are... still sh*t.

I think I’m done with this sport...

Knight Vision

First Grade
Penrith are being underestimated by the media. All the talk is Storm or Roosters. I reckon Penrith can do it. They are a very disciplined team. They've come a long way since the draw with us.
most importantly they've come a long way mentally since that draw. They ooze confidence at the moment and appear unstoppable.........mentally we've regressed since that game.....a lot.

Well as everyone has said an absolutely shocking display from the Knights v Gold Coast. It would be interesting to see what the difference would have been if they scored those 3 tries that were missed by a fraction !! Seems as though they completely lost confidence and shut shop in the first half when they missed 2 of the tries. To sum up the season I do think it is a huge achievement to make it into the eight as the team is still a million miles off the form of top sides so hopefully this is something they can take into next season :D

Still Nutty

Juniors
Well as everyone has said an absolutely shocking display from the Knights v Gold Coast. It would be interesting to see what the difference would have been if they scored those 3 tries that were missed by a fraction !! Seems as though they completely lost confidence and shut shop in the first half when they missed 2 of the tries. To sum up the season I do think it is a huge achievement to make it into the eight as the team is still a million miles off the form of top sides so hopefully this is something they can take into next season :D
Welcome to the Asylum....:p

Latest posts