What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Brisbane @ Sunshine Coast Stadium

Who will win? Round 21: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Tales

Juniors
Our previously rather conservative play was O’Brien trying to get us to win ugly when injury ravaged us. We caned him for it but I am starting to rethink my views on this bloke. He knows the limitations without his spine. It is pretty evident he is slowly but surely coaching the garbage out of our game. Gags was on fire last night for Souths. Next year One good headache is does Best or Gags play left centre?

Last edited:

Old dog

Juniors
Think Gags will play left wing, Best at centre.
Reason, Mann will play right centre with Hunt his wing man

Jono078

Referee
Yeah my understanding is Mann has been retained as back-up or possibly that bench utility role if they don't sort things out with Watson.

Old dog

Juniors
I don’t want Mann playing for us except as backup but from what has happened this year, Obi’s love of Mann I think it’s likely to happen, especially if we retain Watson for the 14.

perverse

Referee
No way we paid that money for gagai to leave Mann at centre. I'll dead set give up if that is the case
Zero chance. I dunno where he squeezes Mann in now, but it can't be outside backs at full strength. He's gotta be reserve grade captain. Only thing that makes any sense.

Yosh

Coach
Roosters were super lucky to win. The Broncos we beat last week weren't the Broncos from earlier in the year. I did the team deserves more credit than they got after the win.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Roosters were super lucky to win. The Broncos we beat last week weren't the Broncos from earlier in the year. I did the team deserves more credit than they got after the win.
Yeah for sure. The Broncos have turned up to play the last couple of weeks and we had to contend with a 4 day turnaround which was tough, I think it was a good result considering.

mozza91

Coach
Definitely. They’ve improved plenty over the last 6 weeks or so.

Latest posts