What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton

Who will win? Round 22: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Clune back.

Klemmer back into starting side.

Mat Croker starts at 13. Mitch Barnett injured or dropped for saying naughty words to someone.

Spot On

Coach
Our boys will relax, they got their win

Donks by a lot

Nah, our players pumped out an honesty session just in time to avoid the wooden spoon.

Apparently performance anxiety has been the issue. They are going to stick together when something goes wrong instead of dropping their bundle.

We got this!

If we can play like we did in the first half against the Tigers, we might be in for half a chance.. But I'm sure we'll find a way to play worse than we did in the 2nd half vs Tigers instead

Zoidberg

First Grade
Nah, our players pumped out an honesty session just in time to avoid the wooden spoon.

Apparently performance anxiety has been the issue. They are going to stick together when something goes wrong instead of dropping their bundle.

We got this!
Well, in that case, I’m putting a cheeky hungy on us for the win.

Jono078

Referee
He’s a better winger than centre but geez the bar is still low. What’s he done so well as a winger? Attacking positioning and finishing. Even his finishing he hasn’t had anything difficult to put down. He hasn’t really been tested in defense under the high ball either. And we know what his kick returns are like.

He’s much better as a winger bet let’s not go crazy with it and think he’s the answer for a staring wing spot.

Yosh

Coach
I thought he was really good last week. The only weak area of his game playing on the wing is his carries out of our end. Wasn't too bad last week.

If we can pay minimum wage for Tuala to play wing and spend that money wisely elsewhere, I'm okay with that.

Knight Tales

Juniors
I thought he was really good last week. The only weak area of his game playing on the wing is his carries out of our end. Wasn't too bad last week.

If we can pay minimum wage for Tuala to play wing and spend that money wisely elsewhere, I'm okay with that.
We need another good yardage winger. Tuala is more Super League suited.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
If only they'd pulled that stunt last week.
Bahahaha you literally can't write this stuff. Hilarious.

Questionable bringing Sue in who's been below par this year and not in future plans.

Come on AOB... You're on borrowed time mate, you have this year guaranteed so start playing some players that are on the books to give them experience,

Yosh

Coach
AOB is a terrible head coach and anyone who tells him straight, gets dropped. Only players who don't question him are selected and kept it seems.

Latest posts