What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Cronulla @ Scully Park, Tamworth

Who will win? Round 22: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tigerm

First Grade
I will summarise Tim’s reasons tonight and forumers can assess those for themselves.

Benji has started his coaching course and has been seen at junior training pointing at goalposts.

He’s also been out and about grovelling to sponsors.

On paps he said he thinks “ The eels have done a 360 on him since they let him go.”

I really don’t care but its going to make press conferences fun when he mixes stuff up.

It might be a welcome change from Timspin.

The old excuse book and list of non reasons for losing has been found but it’s on floppy disk and Tim can’t find the slot in the computer to load it.
TBH, I would rather/hope someone comes out and says, “he has a contract with us & we let players go to get him here, so there is nothing to discuss”
Not that f**king hard.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sharks are missing a few which might keep it respectable, they haven’t really put away a team this year either.

I thought this week was a big week for Noddys coaching. We saw how having a ball player at lock freed our attack, and then how bad it looked last week when he played a prop there. Would have been the perfect game to throw Peachey in, show us if you are a total waste. Just picking Joffa there has me thinking we've got 2 tries in us.

Sharks by 22.

Wizardman

First Grade
If we are talking worst WT centres then BJ Leilua ranks right up there. When he signed, he anointed himself the games best centre and then produced nothing but rocks with zero diamonds in his two years here. A complete liability whenever he took the field, and when Madge finally axed the dud, BJ's influence rubbed off on his brother causing his form to fall off a cliff as well.
I'd argue that our joint venture has never actually had a great centre in its history. We have had a very good one (Lawrence) and an ultra solid one on Whatitura. Rest have been average to poor.

TBH, I would rather/hope someone comes out and says, “he has a contract with us & we let players go to get him here, so there is nothing to discuss”
Not that f**king hard.
No I was talking about Tim’s reasons for man child Bonjour.

The contract apparently has a Madge clause in it and that’s the reason for the kerfuffle.

It’s our fault for agreeing to the clause in the first instance, knowing too well, after the stupid inquisition, that Madge was in real trouble for a 2023 and beyond tenure.

ffs Lee would have an army of lawyers working for him.

We do the maths, march two or three players and he just drives a truck over his contract and leaves us for dust.

The Cronulla forward pack looks to have it all over ours. We'll need to excel to keep them in check. Ikavalu should be a target for us. I think we get some points there.

The Cronulla forward pack looks to have it all over ours. We'll need to excel to keep them in check. Ikavalu should be a target for us. I think we get some points there.
We need to beat the shit out of them.

Take a few of their remaining marquee out for the finals. Put the fear into their hearts

We have nothing to lose.

May as well wreck the season for everyone else as far as possible.

Im tired of being roadkill for competitive sides, if we are going to get splattered, we should at least take out a bumper or I’ll settle for a blinker.

If we try to pretend we can play footy, we all know the result.

Im not going out on my knees like last year.

Come on boys ftw, go Jimmy, give them hell.

FAB8818E-E0DB-4FED-BB4E-6C4F09FE696B.jpeg
source: nrl

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
My gut feeling is that Sharks will run against our left side defence all day and score 30 points down that side. The combination of Tualagi, Madden and Kepaoa down that side is really soft, all three of them are basically turnstiles. We’re not real good across the park to be honest but that side is pathetic.

My gut feeling is that Sharks will run against our left side defence all day and score 30 points down that side. The combination of Tualagi, Madden and Kepaoa down that side is really soft, all three of them are basically turnstiles. We’re not real good across the park to be honest but that side is pathetic.
Maybe the sharks will have handling horrors. We can only hope.

Pezz70

Juniors
Musgrove useless missing tackle
After tackle, the stats won’t show it cause he isn’t getting a hand on them they just keep running past him. This is gonna be a walloping. Disgusting that an NRL team with 6 or 7 regular first graders can blow away your best team.

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
I can’t believe we extended Kepaoa and Toa, this club is going nowhere, they’ve both had enough time to improve here and they’ve done nothing. Nothing has changed in the last five years, if anything the standards have gone backwards. The only bloke playing like he is worth a buck is Daine Laurie, has been good the last six weeks or so, at least the kid has a good go.

Tiger05

First Grade
Joe O has been good. Dias had a go today. Pole looks good. Laurie has been good.

We've tanked the season and they are a top team. We need some signings for next season.

Latest posts