What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs North Qld @ Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Who will win? Round 22: North Qld v Wests Tigers

• North Queensland Cowboys 13+

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fordy20

Juniors
I remember Jason Taylor moving Kyle Lovett to the centre’s during a game, what a disaster that turned out to be, everyone could see it was not working bar that imbecile Taylor.

How many times did Whare best Lovett before Taylor finally wised up and swapped Lovett for Lawrence?

Tiger Ted

Bench
If Tommy Talau gets out played by Jake Granville that would be his final nail in the coffin for mine.
Not sure if they are marking up against each other but if they are I’d be backing Granville to outplay the pathetic slug

It's being reported as $390k
Thanks, that confirms Vics report.

So that delivers about 460k into the kitty for an upgrade or substitute etc or about half a top grade marquee. It’s a fair chunk of the cap.

Both Mbye and sgi were playing hard, but I think we held our nerve.

We certainly didn’t make it easy on him and given his last couple of years and the fact that he was given every chance under the sun, it’s regrettable but necessary

And I am an Mbye fan on a personal level. He just hasn’t lived up to expectations. Replaced by “ 17 minutes” tamou as captain was a not so subtle hint that he was on his way out.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If Tommy Talau gets out played by Jake Granville that would be his final nail in the coffin for mine.

you’d like to think both our centers are a decent anytime try scorer bet with 2 guys playing out of position against them. Then again it’s us so back Granville and Asi for 2 tries each

Tiger05

First Grade
We actually have some attack today. We also have players like Mikaele who have some great attributes but it goes with feet for hands.

Talau has been good. I hope he keeps it up.

Pezz70

Juniors
Tigers are the dumbest football side I have ever seen. Just rubbish. I’d go so far as to say they are worse now than at anytime in the last 10 years. The players are morons. Today they have managed to win dirtier today than last week, I didn’t think it was possible. Granville in the centre’s shows how tough NQLD are doing we should’ve won by 40. Just a treacherous rugby league side.

Latest posts