What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Penrith @ Moreton Daily Stadium

Who will win? Round 24: Penrith v Wests Tigers

• Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 more Heroes join 05 and i voting for Tigers 13 plus in the poll today.

That’s an over 100% plus in enlistment.

Hear the call lads, don’t be hiding on the home front waiting for the grand smug army to march through your neighbourhood and tromp through your flower beds.

You don’t want to tell your grandkids that their grandpa ran away.

Courage for the Tigers lads.

Do or die.

No surrender on our watch.

murraymob

First Grade
Give. You are expecting to lose.What would you like to see from your team.Me I would have preferred you blood some young kids with a view to next year .Use the game to gain something

Let’s face it the young blokes couldn’t do any worse than the lack of effort that has been dished up by these so called professional footballers.

Give. You are expecting to lose.What would you like to see from your team.Me I would have preferred you blood some young kids with a view to next year .Use the game to gain something
Problem with that is what is Madge’s timeframe. If he gets smashed this week and next playing kids, he might not be there next year to enjoy the benefits.

He probably sees a closer loss and then a chance to pick up a win against the Dogs next week as guaranteeing himself a chance to be the coach at the start of next year. Lose both and he might be gone.

You were blathering on about this point last time we played Lobster Mobster lol.

If the Panthers somehow jag the win, the extent of same might decide Madge’s future.

I think that’s of more interest if the unlikely happens.

Your players have been kicking back chugging beers all week. The training shots were hoaxes like the moon landings Bro.

Last edited:

Kilkenny

Coach
You were blathering on about this point last time we played Lobster Mobster lol.

If the Panthers somehow jag the win, the extent of same might decide Madge’s future.

I think that’s of more interest if the unlikely happens.

Your players have been kicking back chugging beers all week. The training shots were hoaxes like the moon landings Bro.
I’m not sure round 13 means too much come Sunday.

You have a lot to play for, pride being at the forefront, given another season of disappointment.

If things don’t go your way on Sunday, at least you have the opportunity of finishing on a winning note against the Bulldogs although having said that they may just fancy there chances.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Problem with that is what is Madge’s timeframe. If he gets smashed this week and next playing kids, he might not be there next year to enjoy the benefits.

He probably sees a closer loss and then a chance to pick up a win against the Dogs next week as guaranteeing himself a chance to be the coach at the start of next year. Lose both and he might be gone.
He should be gone.
As hard to believe as it is, this side has gotten worse under his tenure.

That’s a point providing some rare clarity of thought cwp. A proposition both reasonable and constructive.

We are always looking for the best and brightest on the forum to don the mighty striped jersey.

I sense you are not smug. You belong here, here with us.

Give it some thought for 2022 and beyond.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
It’s a throw away game you dumb merkin.
Putting kids in is ridiculous.
The same arseholes who underperformed this year deserve to be flogged.
The kids start against the Dogs

Last edited:

Front-Rower

First Grade
Not a great day to be a NSW based Tigers fan. Covid burning the state and the possibility of a 60 point flogging. What a time to be alive.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
A bit off topic but Denika on channel 9 sends me bonkers by adding an a to every second word. should teams be a resting a players coming intoa the a finals.
She is paid good money. send her to speech therapy.

Front-Rower

First Grade
A bit off topic but Denika on channel 9 sends me bonkers by adding an a to every second word. should teams be a resting a players coming intoa the a finals.
She is paid good money. send her to speech therapy.
I think it was in state of origin, she drove me mad. Every half time interview she conducted with a player would end with good luck in the 2nd. Might be petty though seriously it's not hard to say 2nd half.

Latest posts