What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs St Geo Illa @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 24: Wests Tigers v St Geo Illa

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 24
Wests Tigers v St George Illawarra Dragons
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 28 August 2022

U21 Jersey Flegg 9:55am -- NSW Cup 11:30am (Fox/Kayo) -- NRL kickoff 2pm (Fox/Kayo)

WST2022TEAM.png

To be announced

SGI2022TEAM.png

To be announced

A-REF-Y-2022TEAM.png

Referee: To be advised
Sideline Officials: To be advised
Video Referee: To be advised

- Lower Grades: NSW Cup & Jersey Flegg U21 -
Wests Tigers / Magpies v St Geo Illa at Commbank, Sunday - Flegg 9:55am / Cup 11:30am​

stryker

First Grade
It’ll be interesting to see how we manage to scramble a team together. More blokes unavailable than are available from the top 30.

We will get thrashed again. Our players have put the cue in the rack for the year. The coach is a lame duck, in 2 weeks he will buy a round for mad Monday then be sent on his way. The players can shirk it as much as they want with no consequence. Ultimately, Sheens should have taken over when it was announced he’s the next coach.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
We are short in halves so….Munster?
I have been dreaming about this as a permanent option.

So, we have at least $500k more to spend next year than this year, If we let A D go I'm guessing he is on around $700k If Storm keep Nofa and pay $300k of what we owe him That leaves us with $1.5m before taking into account for other players we let go of. Would $1.5m be enough to attract him?
When you look at Ponga and Turbo Tom on more than $1m each we would end up with a player worth his money.
Certainly would be a big influence on attracting players and drawing crowds not to mention memberships and merchandise. The morale of tigers fans and players would rocket out into the cosmos.

It will be very interesting to see if 'they' turn up this weekend.

Gallen has put out a challange, whilst not directly though.

If I was Noddy, I'd get it blown up and let them all read again and again.

Scrutinising the players of clubs no longer in the hunt for finals berths, Gallen summed up their attitudes perfectly on Nine's 100% Footy when he said: "You've got the Wests Tigers who can't wait to go to Bali in three weeks' time".

"They're still earning half-a-million dollars next year," Gallen added.

"What's the consequence for them? This is the problem ... as professional athletes and as rugby league players you've got to have pride in your performance and just turn up and put in ... I don't think there's any consequence for them not to play well. That's what worries me.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Three hookers in the 17. AD named captain. Hope he fires up as he could beat the Dragons on his own potentially.

1. Daine Laurie
2. Brent Naden
3 Starford To'a
4. Asu Kepaoa
5. Junior Pauga
6. Adam Doueihi (c)
7. Jock Madden
8. Joe Ofahengaue
9. Jake Simpkin
10. Zane Musgrove
11. Thomas Freebairn
12. Kelma Tuilagi
13. Fa'amanu Brown

14. Fonua Pole
15. Austin Dias
16. Jacob Liddle
17. Kitione Kautoga

18. Justin Matamua
19. Tyrone Peachey
20. James Roberts
21. Tuki Simpkins
22. Brandon Tumeth

BrotherJim05

Bench
Why on earth would Munster come here? If he's going anywhere it is to Dolphins on bigger money than any other club can offer....oh and also because it's Wayne Bennet and...idk...maybe his hometown?

In other news, Tigers will win this one. I can feel it

Latest posts