What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Brisbane v Newcastle

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2021 - Round 25
Brisbane Broncos v Newcastle Knights
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Saturday 4 September 2021

NRL kickoff 3:00pm

BRISBANE-2021.png

1. Tesi Niu 2. Corey Oates 3. Selwyn Cobbo 4. Herbie Farnworth 5. Xavier Coates 6. Anthony Milford 7. Albert Kelly 8. Ethan Bullemor 9. Jake Turpin 10. Payne Haas 11. Alex Glenn 12. Jordan Riki 13. Kobe Hetherington
Interchange: 14. Cory Paix 15. David Mead 16. Rhys Kennedy 17. TC Robati 18. Danny Levi 19. Brodie Croft 20. Jesse Arthars 21. Jamayne Isaako

NEWCASTLE-2021.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Enari Tuala 3. Kurt Mann 4. Bradman Best 5. Starford To'a 6. Jake Clifford 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Chris Randall 10. Sauaso Sue 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Brodie Jones 13. Connor Watson
Interchange: 14. Phoenix Crossland 15. Jirah Momoisea 16. Josh King 17. Jack Johns 18. Dominic Young 19. Pasami Saulo 20. Tex Hoy 21. Simi Sasagi

BvW7aru.png

Referees: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Darian Furner, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy​

Last edited:

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I know there’s talk of resting players but I hope we name our best team and play with the intent to win and make a statement. Going into the finals on the back of 6 straight wins is valuable imo and we need our key players to spend as much time on the field as possible to get our game to click.

Chance to take some momentum into the finals. Brisbane with nothing but pride to play for, missing their strike weapon in Staggs.

Broncos by 16

PhilGould

Bench
Not confident of winning the forward battle without either Saifiti. Haas will run riot if he's up against Klemmer Sue and Watson.

Yosh

Coach
Broncos have been pretty strong lately. Hopefully they decide to go on holiday a week early and let's us run riot.

Jono078

Referee
I do hope we rest key players.

There is no need to risk them in this game and should they play and still be clunky, it's more of an affect on our confidence than them taking a rest and prepping themselves 2 weeks for a big game.

AOB should know the Storm like to rest players in the last round and it usually does them a lot of good.

I do hope we rest key players.

There is no need to risk them in this game and should they play and still be clunky, it's more of an affect on our confidence than them taking a rest and prepping themselves 2 weeks for a big game.

AOB should know the Storm like to rest players in the last round and it usually does them a lot of good.
Yeah but we're not the Storm

Old dog

Juniors
Ok we go without the Saf’s and Barnett, really only JSaf and Barnett who could probably need the rest, DanS is injured and we will be very lucky if he is fit and ready for week 1 of semi’s. Klem, King, Sue etc will put up a good show. 1-7 will be the same so only pack and bench effected. Pack Klem, Brailey, King, Frizell, Jones, Sue, Bench Watson, Randall, Moimosea and Saulo.

Knight Tales

Juniors
Resting players will only cause all our hard work to come undone. I was initially for it, but we aren't going well enough for that to happen.

Jono078

Referee
Barnett and Brailey have worked hard this year without much of a break.

Not sure I get the Hunt break, but good for To’a. Saifiti break I’m ok with too. Two fresh Saifitis for the finals sounds nice.

Yosh

Coach
I really want to get a look at To'a playing centre or fullback. Reckon there is any chance this week?

Latest posts