What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 25: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 25
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 30 August 2018

Gates 5:55pm / NSWPDRL 6:05pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-SOU18.png

1. Alex Johnston 2. Campbell Graham 3. Greg Inglis 4. Dane Gagai 5. Robert Jennings 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. George Burgess 11. John Sutton 12. Angus Crichton 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Hymel Hunt 15. Cameron Murray 16. Dean Britt 17. Dean Britt 18. Braidon Burns 19. Tyrell Fuimaono 20. Junior Tatola 21. Matt McIlwrick

TL-WST18.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Mahe Fonua 5. Kevin Naiqama 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Matt Eisenhuth 9. Robbie Farah 10. Ben Matulino 11. Chris Lawrence 12. Michael Chee Kam 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Robert Rochow 17. Josh Aloiai 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Luke Garner 20. Tyson Gamble 21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Adam Gee
Sideline Officials: Belinda Sleeman, Chris Sutton
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder clubs
RABBITOHS (NSWRL - North Sydney)
Bears missed finals in both ISP & Flegg
WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
ISP: Magpies (5th) v Wyong (8th, SYD) @ Panthers Stadium. Sun 11:45am (FOX)
Wests Tigers missed Finals in Flegg​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
No talking in here yet what a surprise..... NOT.......

You guys must be shitting yourselves:):):)

Vic Mackey

Referee
and the winner for most posts in a thread on the Tigers forum is...Rabbs20! Just for something different

Tiger05

First Grade
The team looks pretty good. Hopefully Liddle comes on for Rochow. It'll be interesting if we miss Packer or not.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
No talking in here yet what a surprise..... NOT.......

You guys must be shitting yourselves:):):)
This may shock you, but there are those of us who don't feel the need to prove their involvement and enthusiasm by being loudmouth bellends on the internet 24-7 while simultaneously crafting excuses for a possible loss.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The team looks pretty good. Hopefully Liddle comes on for Rochow. It'll be interesting if we miss Packer or not.

Liddles been in jersey 18 for weeks, I’d say he’ll play. Personally I’d play him in the nsw cup finals though.

super_coach

First Grade
You would think motivation is going to be a factor, nothing to gain except two points, last game of the season. I would expect Souths to win well, but they have not been playing flash of late so we are not without a show

Russell Coight

Juniors
I think Lawrence explained it best in a interview, he said the team wants to put on a game that defines their season and not use this as a nothing game

Imo we will lift. And how this guy isn't our full time club captain ceases to amaze me

Tiger Ted

Bench
I think Lawrence explained it best in a interview, he said the team wants to put on a game that defines their season and not use this as a nothing game

Imo we will lift. And how this guy isn't our full time club captain ceases to amaze me
The decision by Cleary to nominate 5 players to captain the team in a shared role was a ridiculous idea.

Rowdy is transparently the only player who ticks every box that befits the captaincy role.Champion footballer who possesses impeccable integrity.The ideal ambassador for the club.

Tiger05

First Grade
The decision by Cleary to nominate 5 players to captain the team in a shared role was a ridiculous idea.

Rowdy is transparently the only player who ticks every box that befits the captaincy role.Champion footballer who possesses impeccable integrity.The ideal ambassador for the club.

Yep. We should have Lawrence as our sole captain.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Aloiai starting, would say that’s to match the Burgii aggressions since he’s our forward who shows any