What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Bulldogs @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 3: Wests Tigers v Bulldogs

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2020 - Round 3
Wests Tigers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah
Sunday 29 March 2020

NRL kickoff 4:05pm • Nine/Fox

TL-WST20.png

To be announced

TL-CBY20.png

To be announced

67B5T0I.jpg

Referees: To be advised
Sideline Officials: To be advised
Video Referees: To be advised

Tigerm

First Grade
I know we can play like this week a few times a year but not twice in a row.
Us by 10 with BJ bouncing back to his best.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If we play like with the attitude we had yesterday we will get done for sure. The Dogs may suck but they have a go every week. Hoping this is our team:

1. Doueihi
2. Thompson
3. Leilua
4. Mbye
5. Jennings
6. Marshall
7. Reynolds
8. Twal
9. Grant
10. Aloiai
11. Lawrence (Garner is useless without Brooks)
12. Leilua
13. Taylor
14. Walters
15. Mikaele
16. Musgrove
17. Cheekam

Tiger05

First Grade
Vic - that is a good team. Garner hasn't looked great has he and Lawrence to me has been good.

The unknown

Juniors
We always have a bounce back factor in us, confident we will be ok but dogs will probably make it a scrap

Front-Rower

First Grade
They could have at least fired up Rugby League Live 4 for this online challenge on the weekend rather than fortnight

Tigerm

First Grade
TBH, I haven't missed the game as much as I thought I would. Maybe it was because of the debacle of our last game. Anyway, game day back on soon, I hope Madge has them firering.

The unknown

Juniors
TBH, I haven't missed the game as much as I thought I would. Maybe it was because of the debacle of our last game. Anyway, game day back on soon, I hope Madge has them firering.

Yeah same, but probably more so because we got thumped effortlessly last game. If we had of been on a 2 game win streak coming into this indefinite break I probably would’ve been itching for it to come back haha

Anyways fresh start hopefully don’t see that crap again this year.

macnaz

Staff member
I'm not missing it which is a surprise. I still feel the world has bigger problems than watching footy. I suppose watching footy might help the overall situation.
I thought I would miss it as I usually cant wait until the off season is over and footy helps overcome the unlikable shitty cold months of winter.
Unfortunately even though I knew most modern NRL players are spoilt merkins the past few months has hammered home exactly what a selfish pack of self entitled pricks we are actually supporting , with our modest incomes thrown into the game we are making these ungrateful pricks rich!!
I honestly couldnt care less if it goes forward or goes under , I'm pretty well over what Rugby Leagues stands for these days.:worried:

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I thought I would miss it as I usually cant wait until the off season is over and footy helps overcome the unlikable shitty cold months of winter.
Unfortunately even though I knew most modern NRL players are spoilt merkins the past few months have hammered home exactly what a selfish pack of self entitled pricks we are actually supporting , with our modest incomes thrown into the game we are making these ungrateful pricks rich!!
I honestly couldnt care less if it goes forward or goes under , I'm pretty well over what Rugby Leagues stands for these days.:worried:

Sadly Macnaz I couldn't agree more....and now the wife has things she is following on tele that are in the same time slots as the footy was so good luck me getting the tele this year lol.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Geez why are you whingers all on a RL forum complaining how much you don't miss it then ;)

cant wait for it to bloody start so we dont have to put up with all the soap opera garbage everyone is reporting on instead of actually football related stuff

WA Tiger

Bench
I think it’s good to pause reflect and open up a bit on things that are happening even on this macho rugby league forum ..any addiction can be exhausting and lead to arguments, can be frustrating, plain hard work and heart breaking especially when losing games ..so yea nice to be free from all that for a bit and to look at things “with a clear head, ” and a sense of having more control of my life now it’s out of my system .. I don’t miss it either ..For now

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
I havent missed the footy one single bit.
Ill tune into our games on the radio or something for a bit of background noise..but not any other. I just could not give less of a shit about NRL 2020 if I tried.
Those who are looking forward to it resuming, enjoy. Im sure it will be champagne RL.

Tigerm

First Grade
I havent missed the footy one single bit.
Ill tune into our games on the radio or something for a bit of background noise..but not any other. I just could not give less of a shit about NRL 2020 if I tried.
Those who are looking forward to it resuming, enjoy. Im sure it will be champagne RL.
You'll be back, as the song says, "you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave":)

Besides, we'd miss your positive negativity.:D:D:D

Latest posts